No announcement yet.

World Series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like on your sandwich, dammit?!

:-) Congrats SanFran!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Don't you dare say tigermeat! G'night all!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

HOORAY! San Francisco is my home town. Congratulations to the Giants for winning two World Series in three years. WOO HOO a mission point
        C-5/6, 7-9-2000
        Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

"There is no joy in Mudville." Seriously, I just started watching baseball again this post season. The last time I paid attention all the players had 0 body fat and were heavily muscled (steroids?). Then I tuned in this month to see hugely obese guys lumbering around the basepaths. Did they replace steroids with body weight while I was distracted by American Idol, Honey Boo Boo and Billy the Exterminator?

Comment

I noticed the exact same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              What would you like on your sandwich, dammit?!

:-) Congrats SanFran!
              Oh, that sandwich can be baloney on white bread. You just have to wear a bright orange Giants World Series Champion shirt whilst you serve it

Comment

Sadistic you are. I recognize the symptoms! lol

Comment

FUCK YEA GO GIANTS. NOW WAIT FOR THE 49ers TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL IT'S GOING TO BE A FRISCO YEAR LONG CELEBRATION.

Comment

Working...
                  X