Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Active Travelers in their 20's

Hi Guys!

I just graduated college and use crutches to walk. I'd love to get a group of people that love to travel together.

I spent six months studying in Rome and just got back from a six week backpacking trip of Europe by myself! I'd love to meet other active physically disabled people that want to see the world!

Mike

I want to see the world but who gomna pay for it

Comment

wonder why he was banned?

Comment

I honestly don't know why I was banned. I only posted here and posted a handcycle for sale. I saw other people try to sell their equipment and they were not banned.

(Quickie Shark S Handcycle for Sale - CareCure Forums )

It would have been nice to receive an e-mail from an admin as to why I as banned. Any ideas why or what kind of rule I broke? This was my first week on the forum....I'm just a bit perplexed right now.

I'd appreciate any help you could offer!

Comment

By mistake, but probably because (like the more than a 1000 spammers we get registering here daily) you have a pretty much blank profile. It pays to complete a profile when the moderators are spending hours daily banning the onslaught of spammer registrants we are getting these days. No way are we sending a message to all the people we are banning either. You are unbanned.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X