No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know one draft pick that completely fizzled for the 'Skins......

Comment

Tom, what's up with drafting two QB's? I think the Shanahans have become senile.

How'd everybody like their picks? I think the Cowboys did great. I also believe the NFC East will be the best division this year. The road to the Super Bowl will be a knuckle biter, as always.
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

2 QB's....

Stash Cousins for a No.1 pick in the next 2 years.

The Skins puzzled me with some of their picks....but, I sure hope one of those guards pans out, we seriously need some linemen.

Comment

RG3 looks like he'll be a winner from the get go. Romo, Vick, Eli and RG3, battling it out. Can't wait for the season to start.
          Originally posted by graybeard View Post
          2 QB's....

Stash Cousins for a No.1 pick in the next 2 years.

The Skins puzzled me with some of their picks....but, I sure hope one of those guards pans out, we seriously need some linemen.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

all i can say. i live in wisco and packers are more deadly this yea wow

Comment

Originally posted by jmcripple View Post
              all i can say. i live in wisco and packers are more deadly this yea wow
              Agreed...I was raised in Wisconsin and a big Packer fan and their picks hopefully will solidify the defense...something they were sorely lacking in last year.
              "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X