48.39%
    New England Patriots
    51.61%

The poll is expired.

You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Brady will get his revenge. He belongs with Montana and Bradshaw in having 4 SB wins.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Giants will be hungrier. Sticking with them.
      You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
      http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
      http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
        Brady will get his revenge. He belongs with Montana and Bradshaw in having 4 SB wins.
        Ya, I agree, Brady is the best quarterback ever in the history of NFL. As long as the Patriots defense is on and holds back the Giants, the game is New Englands.
        "Life is about how you
        respond to not only the
        challenges you're dealt but
        the challenges you seek...If
        you have no goals, no
        mountains to climb, your
        soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Payback time, sorry Giants!

Comment

Giants

Comment

NFC fan Vikings will be here next year.
              T6 complete

Comment

I'm a Massachusetts guy. Love watching the Pats. They are lucky to be in the Super Bowl after AFC Champion game when the kicker for Baltimore shanked a measly 32yd field goal attempt.
                The Giants' secondary is about as porous as the Pats', but I also think the Giants defensive line will put more pressure on Brady than the Pats will put on Manning. The Pats TE, Rob Gronkowski is 22yrs. old, 6'6", 265lbs., they can't cover him one on one, it takes two guys to bring him down, he gets tons of yardage after a catch, his hands are enormous and catches everything Brady drills at him....but his high ankle sprain throws all that out the window...I think. He might still be able to make cuts to the left and could be able to go straight and deep without putting too much strain on his ankle. If you haven't seen him play this year you'll see how dominant he can be (when he's healthy). Gronkowski owns a number of NFL tight end scoring and receiving records, including the single-season records for tight ends for most receiving touchdowns (17), most total touchdowns (18), and most receiving yards (1,327), all set in 2011.If he isn't 100% the other TE Aaron Hernandez is almost a clone, 22yrs. old, 6'2", 245lbs., lots of yards after a catch, very fast. Then there is Wes Welker...led the NFL in receptions this year. Dione Branch..past his prime but Brady's favorite target a few years ago. Chad Ochostinko...well...he might even get some playing time if he finally learned the plays. Poor guy is so stupid he never learned the offense here so he doesn't get much time off the pine.
                I'd really like the Pats to win after the G-Men beat them in Super Bowl 42 and ruined the Pats perfect season. Either way I hope it is a good, close game. Even the halftime show with Madonna might be worth watching for once.
                That said, I think the Giants will win 24-20. Manning always seems to pull a rabbit out of his helmet, the Giants running game is better than the Pats with 6'4" 265lbs. Brandon Jacobs coming at you and their receivers are great, Cruz, Manningham, Ballard and Nicks.

Comment

....someone knows his stats.
                  www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

Im with you SCI55, G-MEN BABY!

Comment

IF Brady has time, the Patriots will win.

The Giants win if the D makes enough plays to get off the field quickly. Manning, if on, will torch that feeble secondary of the Pats. I will go with the Giants, but whichever way it does tilt, I hope for a good game.

Madonna will do something frisky, she never disappoints.

Comment

Originally posted by graybeard View Post
                        IF Brady has time, the Patriots will win.
                        Madonna will do something frisky, she never disappoints.

Yes, halftime show is gonna be great, LOVE HER!

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
                          I'm a Massachusetts guy. Love watching the Pats. .
                          I'm a Maritimes guy and we cheer for all things Boston, except for the Bruins of course so...

Go Patriots

Comment

Giants, the defense will win it
                            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                            Ronald Reagan

Comment

pats vs giants

patriots 28-17

Comment

Working...
                              X