Paraplegic sportbike modification and racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviving this old but very cool thread!

Just finished fitting new track fairings on my R1 ready for snetterton on monday. Need to put white rim tape on it and sticker it up, should be good.

Loving track days at the moment, getting lots of practice in for my first proper race, kinda jumping it at the deep end, it's a 3 hour endurance race at Assen (Holland). 2 other paraplegics in our team, vs about 20 teams of able bodied riders, gonna be a blast! That's in August. We'll be riding a 2003 fireblade.
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuprSi View Post
      Reviving this old but very cool thread!

Just finished fitting new track fairings on my R1 ready for snetterton on monday. Need to put white rim tape on it and sticker it up, should be good.

[ATTACH]49486[/ATTACH]

Loving track days at the moment, getting lots of practice in for my first proper race, kinda jumping it at the deep end, it's a 3 hour endurance race at Assen (Holland). 2 other paraplegics in our team, vs about 20 teams of able bodied riders, gonna be a blast! That's in August. We'll be riding a 2003 fireblade.
      Fantastic! Best of luck to you and your team at Assen. I've got to do a lot since moving to the States but it's true, most of the cool stuff for paras seems to be happening in the UK and Europe

Comment

Working...
      X