Need Home Healthcare Agency in Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Home Healthcare Agency in Phoenix

I'll be in Phoenix for 3 days at the end of this month. Before I start cold-calling agencies, are there any you recommend or think I should avoid?

I'll be at a hotel in Anthem the first night, and in Maricopa the last two nights, so they'll need to cover north as well as south.
    "Cherish your tears. If you can cry, you still have some humanity left, and you are reclaiming more of it." -- David Kelly

Try Synergy or ABIL.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Thanks JenJen! I called Synergy and they sound great! I'm happy that they don't even have to do a nurse's assessment, which most states seem to require.
      "Cherish your tears. If you can cry, you still have some humanity left, and you are reclaiming more of it." -- David Kelly

Comment

Working...
      X