VIDEO - C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic Bowling - GoPro HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO - C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic Bowling - GoPro HD

12-21-11 - I only got the 1st frame before the battery died. Left 1 standing

I'll get better angles next time. Somebody put the ball between my feet, I kept my eyes on the floor, and gassed it. I don't know where the speed sensor is but the ball was going an amazing 3.2mph when it sensed it, haha

2 games: 59 and a 73

I bowled once before this since my injury (approximately 1 month ago) with an end result of 71

Sound clip from the movie Kingpin

Shot 100% on the HD HERO® camera from GoPro®. I borrowed a GoPro HD from a friend. Would love to get one of my own. Come on GoPro send me one.
    Last edited by s.m.kelley; 4 Jan 2012, 5:16 PM.
    SeanKelleys.com C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic

Dang SM that's cool. Sounds like you may be competition for Ben Miller who posts here also. He came up with an ingenious adapter to bowl with. I think he's a C1-2. Pretty amazing man IMO.

I've been thinking on a GoPro also for my handcycling.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
      Dang SM that's cool. Sounds like you may be competition for Ben Miller who posts here also. He came up with an ingenious adapter to bowl with. I think he's a C1-2. Pretty amazing man IMO.

I've been thinking on a GoPro also for my handcycling.
      hey patrick, i would definitely recommend a GoPro if you have the $, i've just been borrowing my friends, it's great for all kinds of things

posted this video earlier

you can read more about brodie and me in the video description

SeanKelleys.com C-3,4 Incomplete Quadriplegic

Comment

Working...
      X