World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Series

I am going to the World Series tonight in Saint Louis. I am a devoted Cardinals fan and this is going to be awesome. I was so excited last night I could not sleep. Its cold and rainy but I dont even care about that.

Just wanted to share my excitement.

Have fun. It was a blast at the Ballpark here last year here in Texas.

Go RANGERS in 6

Comment

Have fun...even though those same Cardinals beat my beloved Brewers...but they certainly deserved the wins...totally outplayed my team. Have fun and good luck!
      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Enjoy. But as a Canucks fan, I can only advise you to be ready for the heartbreak of defeat.

Comment

I am betting this series go all 7..

Comment

I'm a S.F Giants fan but I'm pulling for the St. Louis cardinals one of their pitchers Kyle Lohse is from our small town/school of Hamilton City.. Have a great time at the game have a beer for the rest of us who can't go or hot chocolate if it's too cold..
            Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Comment

Now I have some interest in the game-I hope you have a great time.
              My Twins blew it so terribly...........

Comment

Go Cards!
                "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TMAZ View Post
                  I am betting this series go all 7..

1-0 Cards up. Yeah!
                  2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Our Detroit Tigers didn't make it but, good luck to you and the Cards.
                    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

My Cardinals won.. I had the best time watching the series and going. Made some good memories for sure.

Comment

Congratulations to all Cardinals fans..

Comment

Originally posted by TMAZ View Post
                          My Cardinals won.. I had the best time watching the series and going. Made some good memories for sure.
                          what a way to win! I read where they were 10 1/2 games out late in the season then caught fire. Congratulations TMAZ, your game seven went better than mine this year.

Comment

That is correct. They were 10 1/2 games out of the Wild Card race. They had to knock out the braves on the final game of the year to go to the Wild Card playoffs.

It has been a wild ride and all of Cardinal Nation is buzzing. Its fun to see our city come together like that.

Tony LaRussa announced his retirement today. I think it is a good deal that he retired on top!

Comment

I thought of you during the series. There were some real nail biters there.
                              It's great you got to go to one of the games.
                              Hopefully my team won't suck as bad next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X