Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nfl 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    nfl 2011

    Looks like we're gonna have a season after all. As usual, I'm making my 2011 prediction: Dallas Cowboys win the Lomardi!!!

    Good luck football fans.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

    Thanks!

    #2
    I've tuned out of NFL news. I guess your post means it's time to tune back in. As regards the Boys, dream on!

    GO BIRDS!
    Foolish

    "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

    "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

    Comment


      #3
      Sorry guys, but the Pack is back!
      C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

      "I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by QnMary View Post
        Sorry guys, but the Pack is back!
        Careful now, last time Wisconsin got a trophy, God (who is an Eagles fan) punished y'all by making Scott Walker your head of state.

        Go Birds!
        Foolish

        "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

        "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

        Comment


          #5
          Hmm, another Lombardi trophy or Walker recalled and voted out of office? A tough decision - NOT!! I'll take the recall and let the Birds have the Superbowl.

          But... The Badgers get the National championship!
          C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

          "I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by QnMary View Post
            Hmm, another Lombardi trophy or Walker recalled and voted out of office? A tough decision - NOT!! I'll take the recall and let the Birds have the Superbowl.

            But... The Badgers get the National championship!
            Deal!
            Foolish

            "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

            "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

            Comment


              #7
              Wait a minute, the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, Walker recalled or not.
              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

              Thanks!

              Comment


                #8
                Cowboys? hahahaha. Thanks I needed a joke to start my day. The Cowboys do play in the toughest division in all of football, so I can respect that much.

                Eagles are good, but I doubt Vick displays what he did in 2010, in 2011. He is a dual threat QB with a bazooka for an arm. I don't see them or the Cowboys winning that division this year though.

                I can see the packers repeating however, or atleast getting to the bowl.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                  Cowboys? hahahaha. Thanks I needed a joke to start my day. The Cowboys do play in the toughest division in all of football, so I can respect that much.

                  Eagles are good, but I doubt Vick displays what he did in 2010, in 2011. He is a dual threat QB with a bazooka for an arm. I don't see them or the Cowboys winning that division this year though.

                  I can see the packers repeating however, or atleast getting to the bowl.
                  Thanks for the kind word about the Eagles and for telling the truth about the team from Dallas.

                  But why would you want God to further punish Wisconsin? Go Badgers!
                  Foolish

                  "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

                  "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

                  "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I will have to put my faith in my beloved Packers once again! As far as Walker...I do not live there...but since my family does...it would be an added bonus if he was booted out! Oh...and if Wisconsin wins the national championship...that would be the icing on the cake! GO PACK! GO BADGERS!
                    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

                    Comment


                      #11
                      If we get Nnamdi, like this guy says is highly likely, we'll contend for the Super Bowl. Pass defense was our Achilles' heal last year.

                      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...?sct=nfl_wr_a3
                      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Da Bears! Especially now that it looks like Jay will be calling off the wedding...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by rdf View Post
                          looks like we're gonna have a season after all. As usual, i'm making my 2011 prediction: Dallas cowboys win the lomardi!!!

                          Good luck football fans.
                          hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                            Thanks for the kind word about the Eagles and for telling the truth about the team from Dallas.

                            But why would you want God to further punish Wisconsin? Go Badgers!
                            Don't get me wrong, the Eagles are the second team I hate the most. Dallas is number 1. I just give credit where credit is due. It's only fair.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rdf View Post
                              If we get Nnamdi, like this guy says is highly likely, we'll contend for the Super Bowl. Pass defense was our Achilles' heal last year.

                              http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...?sct=nfl_wr_a3
                              Your Achilles heal was Wade Phillips and his lackluster approach to everything. Jason will turn things around but it's not going to be this year. It's a work in progess for Dallas. Dallas's defense leaves much to be desired, and your cap limit won't allow you to retain free agents, let alone pay Nhamdi what he wants/worth. It aint going to happen. Face it your stuck with Jenkins and Newman at corner and they're average at best.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X