No announcement yet.

fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this dang weather need hurry up and stay in 70 where i can start to fish was up in high 70 last week now in low 60 and high 50's crazy weather
    Last edited by dusty_goodson; 7 Mar 2011, 7:45 PM.

Comment

went bream fishing in my pond today just tring to catch my bro some bait to put on some lines he going put out in the river here biggest one i caught

Comment

Nice pan fish dude!!!
        L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

the first pic is a stream i fish near my house the second pic is some fish i caught last saturday

Comment

Originally posted by deel90 View Post
            i posted this in members pics but ill post it here to
            those are some nice trout. I hope to get a few tomarrow, but they wont be that big.

Comment

yea the last pic i posted is different fish from those others....i think im gonna go tomar to but the fish at this place arent to big

Comment

well went out today and caught 1 brown but i forgot the dang camera i only got that one so i released it.

Comment

Well Here is a picture of a goliath grouper my brother caught , we went out in my boat and this was one of the biggest that we could get to the boat last summer , but warm weather is on its way soon and I am ready to go out again.. We do the goliaths for fun but ussually in the same areas the gag and black grouper will be around as well as snook and snapper we fish the Ft pierce inlet in my pontoon ,, nice inlet like 55 -65 foot deep in the channel for about a mile of pretty good fishing then hit the ocean if it is good enough to get out..
                  Oh and sorry it was a cell phone picture,,
                  Gary
                  Last edited by Obieone; 26 Mar 2011, 4:24 PM.
                  T-10 ,,1980,,

Comment

Area the goliaths as good eating as the other grouper?
                    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Well the goliaths are a so call "endangered Species" so really according to state law we where not really supposed to take the fish out of the water for this picture Deadeye.
                      They cant be kept .But they are a grouper and when I was a kid they where legal, but the bad thing about them is they will eat any thing that will fit in their mouths and are territorial so they can eat everything off a reef in no time. They are trying to get them off the endangered list so we will be able to keep a few , but if they dont hurry up and let us keep some it is going to kill off some areas of reef fish..But really fun to catch, if you can get them off the bottom..
                      Gary
                      T-10 ,,1980,,

Comment

Damn weather. Wish it's warm up for fishing. The Pacific NW is coooolllddd.

Comment

fished this afternoon caught 2 bass was bout pound each and miss one more water still muddy in our pond and wasn't biteing good

Comment

Originally posted by garyv View Post
                            Well Here is a picture of a goliath grouper my brother caught , we went out in my boat and this was one of the biggest that we could get to the boat last summer , but warm weather is on its way soon and I am ready to go out again.. We do the goliaths for fun but ussually in the same areas the gag and black grouper will be around as well as snook and snapper we fish the Ft pierce inlet in my pontoon ,, nice inlet like 55 -65 foot deep in the channel for about a mile of pretty good fishing then hit the ocean if it is good enough to get out..
                            Oh and sorry it was a cell phone picture,,
                            Gary
                            kool fish what kind boat u have

Comment

Just a 18 foot bently pontoon boat , but the inlet in ft pierce is really nice and wide with deep water so it does not have bad habits to navigate like a lot of florida inlets..Ft pierce is one of the only inlets that I will even attempt to hit the ocean with the pontoon around here..

Gary
                              T-10 ,,1980,,

Comment

Originally posted by garyv View Post
                                Just a 18 foot bently pontoon boat , but the inlet in ft pierce is really nice and wide with deep water so it does not have bad habits to navigate like a lot of florida inlets..Ft pierce is one of the only inlets that I will even attempt to hit the ocean with the pontoon around here..

Gary
                                o kool i would love o have a pontoon boat maybe i will one day

Comment

Working...
                                X