Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dusty_goodson View Post
    fished this afternoon bout 30 min caught one bass about 6 inch long lol
    You can't catch 'em sitting in front of the TV! At least you're out there.

Originally posted by Coleen View Post
    My youngest boy & I went fishing & crabbing today - caught our limit of red rock crab, a couple of bullheads & nothing else. Cooking the crab now
    Yum Yum!!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
      as long as your having fun... a bad day fishing/hunting is better than a good day watching tv.
      thats right my friend

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEye View Post
        You can't catch 'em sitting in front of the TV! At least you're out there.

Yum Yum!!
        haha thats right

Comment

Originally posted by Coleen View Post
          My youngest boy & I went fishing & crabbing today - caught our limit of red rock crab, a couple of bullheads & nothing else. Cooking the crab now
          glad yall had fun but where our invite lol

Comment

anyone done any fishing yet going try to go this weekend

Comment

Hard Water Fishing

Was out on the ice this past weekend temps in the upper 30's made for a great day to be out however the fish did not think so as we were only able to pull in two northern pike in the 10 lb range. But still it beat sitting in the house that is for sure

Comment

I was ice fishing last weekend and caught a small bass and a perch. Wish we'd of caught more fish but it was still fun.

Comment

ice fishing ouch lol glad yall had a good time

Comment

fished in my pond this afternoon water is way up didn't get no bites

Comment

caught my first fish of the year was a crappie about 6 inch long lol..water and weather been messed up not fished but maybe 3 times useing a beetle spin not used any live bait yet

Comment

me my brother his two kids and a friend caught 29 crappie today in my pond well we keep 28 caught 6 bass alot more crappie that we put back had a ball

Comment

Working...
                        X