So Who All Hunt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Who All Hunt??

where do you hunt and what do you hunt with and so on i am from mississippi i am c5/c6 i deer hunt with a 270 and hunt from a polaris ranger my dad made a thing that hooks on the frame of the door on the ranger to hold up my gun i have been hunting out of it since 2002 killed alot deer out of it would love to start back bow hunting but it takes alot money to hunt so lets hear yall hunting story

c5/6 hunt in va i hunt with muzzleloader rifle and bow and have killed deer with all 3 since my accident might not be big bucks but its meat in the freezer haha

Comment

I do...I'm just not so great at it.

I'm t3/4 incomplete and I hunt with a WW2 Lee Enfield 303.

I made a little video that shows the time me and my dad went hunting......good times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzMLr-GrzU

This season I'm making more effort by feeding the deer and getting better with the hide etc....

Comment

great video mark

Comment

Thanks! I'd love to bow hunt....but I just dont see getting that close to the deer......and hoping the deer are in my arc of firing. once I am in place I can swing just a few degrees left to right....

Where in MS are you?

Comment

Tree stand breaking was my demise, C-4. Still want to hunt again someday. Right now I will live it through you guys. Thanks for the post dusty, and I loved the video! Will look forward to seeing the next one with a white tail in the back of the truck!
            www.symbolofstrength.com

Comment

hope to have a pic next saturday peders its the opening day of bow season in va but most likely ill be comeing back empty handed haha

Comment

David got his deer archery permit this week, no go with the shotgun permit though. It will be his first year back out there. Looking forward to some venison.

Comment

yall are lucky mswife living where the big bucks roam

Comment

C-7 quad here. I hunt the world! anyone looking for info can go through my site. there's something there for everyone.
                    http://www.dsportsman.com

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB701 View Post
                      Thanks! I'd love to bow hunt....but I just dont see getting that close to the deer......and hoping the deer are in my arc of firing. once I am in place I can swing just a few degrees left to right....

Where in MS are you?
                      calhoun city mississippi

Comment

Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
                        David got his deer archery permit this week, no go with the shotgun permit though. It will be his first year back out there. Looking forward to some venison.
                        good luck to him hope he gets one

Comment

Originally posted by deel90 View Post
                          hope to have a pic next saturday peders its the opening day of bow season in va but most likely ill be comeing back empty handed haha
                          haha deel u need kill something with that high dollar bow u got ifs its a rabbit break it in lol

Comment

Originally posted by Peders View Post
                            Tree stand breaking was my demise, C-4. Still want to hunt again someday. Right now I will live it through you guys. Thanks for the post dusty, and I loved the video! Will look forward to seeing the next one with a white tail in the back of the truck!
                            get back in them woods man its the best

Comment

Originally posted by wheelz99 View Post
                              C-7 quad here. I hunt the world! anyone looking for info can go through my site. there's something there for everyone.
                              i looked on your site look like you got it made

Comment

Working...
                              X