No announcement yet.

So Who All Hunt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handsome young fella you have there Stacy. Break em in right. Nice buck, and good shot, but where'd you hide his browtines?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you he is very special. He loves the outdoors. That buck was rather unique. We've gotten a couple over the years like that.

Comment

Cool hunt deadeye . I would have wanted to blow off my legs after waiting all of that time and then have that happen , Oh well. RS hopefully next year you will get a shot at one of those bruisers, you have some giants on your farm !!! Stacy nice buck congrats

Comment

Originally posted by allenstevens View Post
          Cool hunt deadeye . I would have wanted to blow off my legs after waiting all of that time and then have that happen , Oh well. RS hopefully next year you will get a shot at one of those bruisers, you have some giants on your farm !!! Stacy nice buck congrats
          I was supposed to go goose and duck hunting with a para buddy of mine yesterday but cold rain and impending snow canceled. The guide went and finally birds came in late morning. He and friends killed 4 geese and 12 ducks.

Another buddy is supposed to take me out Thursday to the same spot I went with Cut. Mud will be an issue, not to mention it's supposed to be 15-16 degrees in the morning. Not so sure I can handle that but we'll see. I've done some dumb shit before
          "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice pic of you and your boy Stacy! Memories to last a lifetime.
            I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by rsieck View Post
              well, iowa deer season ended on the 10th. Looks like nothing of size survived on our farm............

:d
              dang good deer

Comment

hunted yesterday didn't see nothing hunted today saw one in pines running off and a pit bull dog and two puppies odjfejfkkdoxkfxcjjfkfxckrj yea going try again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by stacyd View Post
                  [ATTACH]48113[/ATTACH]
                  congrats

Comment

Well my buddy that wants to take me out swan and goose hunting on Thursday called today and said he'd seen over 100 swans. Gonna be cold as hell but I guess I'll bite the bullet, get up at 3 and go freeze my buns off for a chance at one. The season ends 1/31.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEye View Post
                      Well my buddy that wants to take me out swan and goose hunting on Thursday called today and said he'd seen over 100 swans. Gonna be cold as hell but I guess I'll bite the bullet, get up at 3 and go freeze my buns off for a chance at one. The season ends 1/31.
                      good luck man hope u get one

Comment

hunted yesterday didn't see nothing.... got one more weekend then ill be waiting on spring to get here to start fishing

Comment

Probably some repeat pics from earlier, but these are the originals. These guys survived hunting season, and hopefully will be bigger and better this coming fall..

T8/9 (2-24-06)
                          IOWA

Comment

Probably some repeat pics from earlier, but these are the originals. These guys survived hunting season, and hopefully will be bigger and better this coming fall..

T8/9 (2-24-06)
                            IOWA

Comment

Originally posted by dusty_goodson View Post
                              hunted yesterday didn't see nothing.... got one more weekend then ill be waiting on spring to get here to start fishing
                              What, no ice fishing? lol Back on he farm in PA we got some snowshoe rabbit (actually hares) hunting in. They are bigger than rabbits and are white in the winter. They were hard to hunt down as they could see you long before you could see them in the snow. When successful hunting we had some real good eating. They are quite a bit bigger than cottontails. Any of you guys ever hunt them? They stick to the mountains and cold north for the most part.
                              Last edited by SCIfor55+yrs.; 22 Jan 2013, 5:49 PM.
                              You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                              http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                              http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Call me a wuss but I canceled out on my tundra swan and goose hunt planned for tomorrow. The temps are supposed to be in the low teens, accompanied with 15 mph winds, at sunrise and a high of 30 for the day. Sitting in an open field with nothing to block the wind, and I'd be miserable in 15 minutes. Too old, and too many broken bones to suffer thru that for a shot at a goose!

Comment

Working...
                                X