Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who All Hunt??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    There is also a mule deer or whitetail deer they hold in Montana. I have info on that too for anyone interested.
    Did you say a muley and whitetail hunt in Montana!!! Ding ding ding. You must tell me more!

    Greg is a C-7 quad, brown hair, small beard, riding in an iBot wheelchair. He's from West Virginia but talks like he's an American

    Come on people, it's a joke!!!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

    Comment


      Deadeye, here is the link to the deer hunt: http://beavercreekrendezvous.com/about.php Leanord was one of the volunteers in WY but holds his own hunt in Montana. You do have to buy your own license but everything else is included. Not sure what out of state permits cost.

      I don't have a Greg listed on our list of participants. Was he a hunter or volunteer? I don't remember a ibot chair either...however there was alot of alcohol involved, lol.

      Comment


        They must be doing a hunt there this week too. I just got a FB post from him saying they had arrived after a 30 hour drive.
        "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

        Comment


          I can check on out of state tag prices if memory serves me deer are not to $$$ but elk sheep etc. Are pretty spendy.. I would strongly suggest hunt like mswife is talking about Because it can be down right scary on public lands during rifle season at least the first couple weeks. I will see what I can find in my neck of the woods, I would gladly help anyway I can..

          Comment


            Originally posted by RSieck View Post
            My buddy sent me this pic... One years worth of sheds from our friends farm. Has a whole tub full...

            nice sheds

            Comment


              Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
              You're right Deadeye, there are now 12 less speed goats in WY. 12 hunters, 12 kills. It was an awesome time.

              First day...sighting in guns

              Then trap shooting...

              Next day on to the hunt, Davids was 11 3/4" will make a nice new wall hanging.

              Then off for some sight seeing.
              big congrats glad he got one and look like yall had a blast thank for posting the pics

              Comment


                Deer Combination — General
                Montana nonresident fees
                Nonresidents applying for any other combination license may not apply. Includes a conservation, state lands, and general deer licenseand authorizes fishing and hunting of upland game birds, excluding turkey. 4,600 licensesavailable. [Learn more]

                deadline to apply is March 15 SD

                Resident Nonresident ** $561

                Here what I found men kind of sad there is not a cost break for non resident handicap licenses like there is for resident ... If you apply for a landowner sponsored hunt the cost for deer/elk combo is cheaper.... Mt is talking about reducing the costs of nonresident tags there has been 1200 left over tags because no one is applying due to costs.

                Comment


                  Hey all, just thought I'd share a crossbow contest... good luck.
                  http://bit.ly/Tabzya
                  PS, No worries, it's a safe link.

                  Comment


                    Thanks Montana, bit steeper than I thought it would be. But may interest someone.

                    Got it Scott, thanks and good luck to you too!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
                      Got it Scott, thanks and good luck to you too!
                      You're welcome... good luck all.

                      http://bit.ly/Tabzya <- Crossbow contest link.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
                        Thanks Montana, bit steeper than I thought it would be. But may interest someone.

                        Got it Scott, thanks and good luck to you too!
                        Mswife: My guess is They are going to put reducing the out of state permits back on the ballet soon, voters increased them in a sort of slight of hand move a few years back most voters thought they were curtailing guided hunt permits, but now all the permits are so expensive no one is applying ....

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
                          You're welcome... good luck all.

                          http://bit.ly/Tabzya <- Crossbow contest link.
                          i been signing up on every one i see posted on facebook for awhile not won yet lol

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by dusty_goodson View Post
                            i been signing up on every one i see posted on facebook for awhile not won yet lol
                            I enter almost every contest on the internet... I know the odds are low, but I have nothing better to do. lol
                            Parker archery still has a monthly contest as well.
                            http://parkerbows.com/giveawaynewxbow.html

                            Good luck...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by fromnwmont View Post
                              Deer Combination — General
                              Montana nonresident fees
                              Nonresidents applying for any other combination license may not apply. Includes a conservation, state lands, and general deer licenseand authorizes fishing and hunting of upland game birds, excluding turkey. 4,600 licensesavailable. [Learn more]

                              deadline to apply is March 15 SD

                              Resident Nonresident ** $561

                              Here what I found men kind of sad there is not a cost break for non resident handicap licenses like there is for resident ... If you apply for a landowner sponsored hunt the cost for deer/elk combo is cheaper.... Mt is talking about reducing the costs of nonresident tags there has been 1200 left over tags because no one is applying due to costs.
                              Good grief. In SC a 3-year license with a big game permit is $42. Disabled get them free and there are discounts for military and seniors. !0 and 3 day permits are available for a few bucks. Non-resident is $225 for a year, $125 for a 10 day permit and $140 for 3 days. No break listed for non-resident disabled. Montana makes venison expensive. Here in some regions you can get up to 8 deer a year for that $42.
                              You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                              http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

                              See my personal webpage @
                              http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

                              Comment


                                got 2 of my plots planted today one in buck oaks and turnips and other in just buck oaks will post pics when they come up

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X