No announcement yet.

So Who All Hunt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fell from a tree oct.12th 2004. T-6 complete and still love my bow hunting. waiting on the weather to cool off a bit here in south carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by dusty_goodson View Post
      calhoun city mississippi
      My wife's family is all in Tupelo - I go hunting on their land round christmas....you're not far, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Peders View Post
        Tree stand breaking was my demise, C-4. Still want to hunt again someday. Right now I will live it through you guys. Thanks for the post dusty, and I loved the video! Will look forward to seeing the next one with a white tail in the back of the truck!
        Oh man, we need to get you back out in the woods. I know tree stand victims and most are successfully hunting again. What arm, wrist movement do you have?

Check out Chad's site...wheelz99, good info on there.
        "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah peders i think there r some guys in that area that may be able to help u out. email me and we can see what we can do if ur serious about gettn back hunting again.
          http://www.dsportsman.com

Comment

I hunt but haven't been out as much as i would like.Bow hunt,muzzle,don't like shotgun as much because the city folk like to come out.I live in N.W R.I there are plenty of woods left people don't realize how rural R.I is you can tke up to16 deer per season through diff methods

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB701 View Post
              My wife's family is all in Tupelo - I go hunting on their land round christmas....you're not far, right?
              about 45 mins or so not to far

Comment

Originally posted by dewitt1012 View Post
                i fell from a tree oct.12th 2004. T-6 complete and still love my bow hunting. waiting on the weather to cool off a bit here in south carolina.
                glad you still like to hunt

Comment

a couple of hunting pics from last season.....I was getting frustrated becasue I hadn't scored any deer....so I used my ex-army British L1A1 with iron sights, on semi-auto....

Covering fire tends to keep their fluffy heads down...

Comment

my more usual 7mm....

Comment

a couple of hunting pics from last season.....I was getting frustrated becasue I hadn't scored any deer....so I used my ex-army British L1A1 with iron sights, on semi-auto....

Covering fire tends to keep their fluffy heads down...

LOL, next step would be to call in artillery and the Tornadoes.
                      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                      Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14

Comment

Originally posted by dusty_goodson View Post
                        where do you hunt and what do you hunt with and so on i am from mississippi i am c5/c6 ..
                        I hunt in Va....hunted with Deadeye's group last year. Had a blast, but no deer. Wont spend much time in the woods this season. Boy's hockey is gonna take up the weekends. Hope to get a few weekdays in with some friends, will see what happens. I'm T 7/8 inc. My balance not as stable as I need to be able to shoot free-hand, so I got a mono-stick for the .30-06. Much better!

Comment

Originally posted by graybeard View Post
                          I hunt in Va....hunted with Deadeye's group last year. Had a blast, but no deer. Wont spend much time in the woods this season. Boy's hockey is gonna take up the weekends. Hope to get a few weekdays in with some friends, will see what happens. I'm T 7/8 inc. My balance not as stable as I need to be able to shoot free-hand, so I got a mono-stick for the .30-06. Much better!
                          Play hooky from work and hunt with us during the week!
                          "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

That's an SA80 you young whipper snapper! Not a real weapon like the old L1A1 SLR.

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
                              That's an SA80 you young whipper snapper! Not a real weapon like the old L1A1 SLR.
                              Well spotted..!! I must be talking to an old pro...

The SLR was a mean rifle, nice big 7.62 rounds...not like the crappy 5.56's. The SLR was just going out of service when I was in. I'd love to pick one of those up now....

Comment

Opening day is Friday here, David is soooo excited. I as his hunting partner (with no weapon) am nervous. He says I have to wear deer pee as perfume and shower in no scent soap stuff...boy this sounds like so much fun. ha ha I am really excited to but I am not letting on to him, I gave him to much sh** before he got sick about all this hunting jive that I can't let him know I actually miss it.

Comment

Working...
                                X