So Who All Hunt??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous mount Mooner!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice Kudu bull, Mooner, congrats!
      chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Comment

It is time, to fire up this thread again, late summer tuning up my bow, getting some practice in shooting my bow from my chair. I bought and installed a Hickory Creek in line lock draw, since my shoulders no longer allow me to draw my compound bow. My shoulders are totally destroyed at this point and the result of repairs that are still possible seem to be worse than the current discomfort.

So now I have to do some practice on targets with this gadget. Should be fun.
        Since the temperatures have moderated a bit it will be fun to be out again the heat and humidity has been so oppressive. The little herd of deer in my neighborhood, and back yard have been making a daily meal all my Roses and the Rose bushes, now it is getting time to make some meals out of them.

Comment

These were taken within the past month on our farm. They all get a free pass to next year... ��

T8/9 (2-24-06)
          IOWA

Comment

Nice pics! I'd have a hard time letting that first 10-pt walk, or the bottom 8-pt for that matter. Those are good deer for Virginia, but I understand you letting them walk in the midwest.
            "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hunters with Goshichi on GMC 4x4 truck

Any of you hunters who drive a Chevy or GMC truck with a Goshichi or Mobility SVM conversion, please take a quick look at my thread: https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...ATC-Conversion

Any info is appreciated!
              AZBill

Comment

A fellow in our car club harvested this fella.
                Have no details though.
                A keeper.
                Attached Files

Comment

Air ohs, that buck is a keeper for sure.
                  You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                  http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                  http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

2016 Buck

Here is a picture of my 2016 buck that was harvested at the 15 annual Lake Sakakawea State Park Pick City North Dakota Handicap Deer Hunt. I helped start this hunt right after my accident in 2002 and have watched it grow from just one hunter me to a total of five which is the max number that can safely hunt the park. This years hunt was a very special hunt for me as it will be the last one I get to share with my son Nevada for a few years as he has enlisted in the military and will be leaving in June of 2017. He and I have shared a blind at this hunt since he was six years old and sitting in the blind next fall without him is going to be hard that is for sure.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nevada View Post
                      Here is a picture of my 2016 buck that was harvested at the 15 annual Lake Sakakawea State Park Pick City North Dakota Handicap Deer Hunt. I helped start this hunt right after my accident in 2002 and have watched it grow from just one hunter me to a total of five which is the max number that can safely hunt the park. This years hunt was a very special hunt for me as it will be the last one I get to share with my son Nevada for a few years as he has enlisted in the military and will be leaving in June of 2017. He and I have shared a blind at this hunt since he was six years old and sitting in the blind next fall without him is going to be hard that is for sure.
                      WOW you must be very proud of your son Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by nevada View Post
                        I didn't realize you were one of the founders of that hunt. Congrats on that. Congrats on the buck. Congrats to your son for serving his country.
                        "Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you?"

Comment

Here is my crossbow buck from this year. For the story follow the link.
                          http://plegicoutdoorsman.blogspot.co...and-story.html
                          Attached Files
                          "Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you?"

Comment

Working...
                          X