f-250 hand controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f-250 hand controls

im looking for hand controls for my 04 f-250 but really dont wont to spend 5 grand for them at the adaptive place does anyone have any for an f250 that they wont to sell or have any pictures of theirs maybe i could make some in the shop thanks

5k??? I recently had MPS controls installed in a 05 Suburban for 1k.

If you're finances are limited, shop around on ebay for the controls. You will likely have to purchase brackets to work with your application but it'll still be cheaper than buying new.

Comment

im not shur what mps controls are but thats what the company said thats why i didnt get them my funds arnt limited just wont about to pay 5 grand for them

Comment

Yeah, 5k is crazy. Maybe find another dealer in your area > http://mps-handcontrols.com/locator/

Comment

I'm not sure where Captgimp is but he posted a decent thread about making your own. Way less than 5K.... OUCH!
          Dave

Comment

eBay, $225. I got MPS hand controls on my van, they are great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MPS-MOBILITY-PRO...f#ht_500wt_918

Comment

OP is a quad if I take his screen name to be an actual description and he may not be able to use a set of temporary hand controls.

Comment

E Bay is the way I love big trucks and big ol vans
                I prefer monarchs but hand controls for these big trucks are personal choices

Maybe check on E Bay and find what ever you prefer

good luck Trying to lend a hand

Alway's

Gypsylady

Comment

I have monarch's in my 99 superduty.. I don't think these pics are exactly what you need, but these are the installed pics. They really are pretty simple. I had these installed for about $800, that included the new controls too...

T8/9 (2-24-06)
                  IOWA

Comment

FarmingQuad,

I have a set of Monarch Mark 1A for sale that are almost identical to what Rsieck posted. They were on a late model Ford van. PM if interested.

Joe

Comment

Hi melodiclogic22 kool those are what I have
                      If he isn't interested shoot me a pm or something .
                      How much are you selling those for ? Because I am looking for another set for a little suv .
                      Thanks
                      Gypsylady

Comment

Hi these are a pair I added in my old chevy van Last year

Who know's if this pic does justice but hey !!! It's worth a shot to share ideas

Have a good day
                        Sincerely ;
                        Gypsylady
                        Last edited by GL; 04-22-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

any quads use those Monarch Mark 1A are they easy to use and also are they pretty universal for use on other vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by farmingquad View Post
                            any quads use those Monarch Mark 1A are they easy to use and also are they pretty universal for use on other vehicle
                            They are smooth and don't require much effort.

What's your injury level? I'm C 6/7 and drove 1300 miles in a vehicle w/out cruise control using the Monarchs when I moved from TX to PA. I had no problems.

The main unit is fairly generic but you may need rods and mounts specific to your truck. Sounds like melodiclogic22 may be able to help ya out.

Comment

im a inc. c5 c6 i just dont have very good grip but other than that pretty good and strong were can you get the mounts and rods from any monarch dealer

Comment

Working...
                              X