Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear England: We will, we will, Rock You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The World Cup just ended for me.

Sorry England.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
      The World Cup just ended for me.

Sorry England.
      Yes Steven, sorry team, sorry performance and they should be saying "sorry England", it was worse than their first game!

At least team USA can go home with their pride and dignity intact, unlike our sorry bunch of passionless multi millionaire losers.

Comment

And Mexico's out in T-5 min.
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

And can I just say the reffing is atrocious? My God! No instant replay?
          www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
            You're right it's a bloody scandal!

Two potentially result changing mistakes, in one day, that could have been corrected by a glance at a TV monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
              I agree. Refusing to use the video is just barbaric. Aside from any difference the psychological effect might have made, they would have been tied 2-2 had the mistaken calls been corrected. I don't think that's a fair place to leave either team

What is striking to anyone else how much faster the Grmany—England game was than those that I saw before (the big US games nd a couple other big ones). Can anyone explain that to me?
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              I see Timaru beat me to the obvious. But i'm still curious about the speed.

Comment

That was a blatant goal but it does not disguise the fact that our defence was as strong as a wet paper bag and our attack was as frightening as a missile made from candy floss. Apart from those minor points, along with a complete inability to pass the ball accurately, to dribble it or to show any desire I thought England deserved to win...the wooden spoon.

Comment

Working...
                X