can am spyder transfer video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can am spyder transfer video

people have asked here it is, this is my primary driver, got over 25,500 miles on it and started riding it last march, hit a deer on it, went to the salt flats 111.8 which is butt slow and drag raced with my best time of 12.65 and 101.7 trap time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrmhU09R5UU
    I am existing right now, I would give anything to live again.

Wow, that is really impressive. I miss riding a lot, getting one of those just went on my list.

Comment

I wish my legs were that flexible! Nice work on the chair carrier.

Comment

here it is

Comment

Nice Seth.

What kind of wheelchair cushion is that? And is the Spyder seat stock, or did you put a different seat (cushion) on it for pressure relief.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I hear ya. My legs would immediately spasm and stick straight out after I transferred onto the bike. I'd have a hell of a time getting one of them on the other side. The carrier is sweet though, looks like it's a perfect fit for the chair.
            Originally posted by LooseCannon View Post
            I wish my legs were that flexible! Nice work on the chair carrier.
            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
              Nice Seth.

What kind of wheelchair cushion is that? And is the Spyder seat stock, or did you put a different seat (cushion) on it for pressure relief.
              stock seat nothing done to it except for cut it on the left so you could put gas in it without getting off of it, just back up at a 45 degree angle and move your leg off the boards use your card and boom your fueled up.
              No pressure sores and it is the intouch pat that came with the chair, you HAVE to have a garbage bag with to put over your pad if it rains because it takes forever to dryout in the dryer.

Originally posted by rdf View Post
              I hear ya. My legs would immediately spasm and stick straight out after I transferred onto the bike. I'd have a hell of a time getting one of them on the other side. The carrier is sweet though, looks like it's a perfect fit for the chair.

the wheelchair bracket is the 2nd prototype and its at about 2.4 in adjustments.

I have the google ads thing that they got ahold of me for on the drag race video and they said you can add other videos but I can not figure it out.

Comment

Very slick dude!

Comment

You gotta come out to cali when I get mine Seth0

Comment

Originally posted by arod636 View Post
                    You gotta come out to cali when I get mine Seth0
                    going to the owners thing in chicago on june 25-26, was going to ride out and see my buddy in portland was the closest to cali I had a rough plan on.

Here is my ride home from work with my new HD hero cam on the stock setting.

I rode this home in -25 f this winter, which I needed great stuff to wear on top of my good gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTs35W3EtgU

Comment

Great video...agreed on the flexibility thing, I think that makes a huge difference.

I really like those bikes!

Any close up videos or pics of the carrier? Or do you have plans to make/sell more?
                      www.disabledexplorers.org
                      Backcountry recreation for the disabled in the Wheelchair Accessible Van for Expeditions

Comment

Originally posted by DisabledExploreres View Post
                        Great video...agreed on the flexibility thing, I think that makes a huge difference.

I really like those bikes!

Any close up videos or pics of the carrier? Or do you have plans to make/sell more?

I am going to start selling them, I just have a few more modifcations to do on the idea. I got the patient thing started a while ago. Just don't want to sell someone something that has not been tested to the limit,I think it pretty close.

Comment

Good on ya...I really like to see folks come up with a solid idea, prove it works and then get it into the market where others can benefit.
                          www.disabledexplorers.org
                          Backcountry recreation for the disabled in the Wheelchair Accessible Van for Expeditions

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WIom0aqQB8

for those of you who are going to say it, yes I it should be pointed more down the road, this was a quick test and I had to make to work to save some lives, I did slow down for the dog walking people, who of course, ruined my lap time but that is what happens on a public track.

Comment

Thought you might be interested in this it allows you to take your chair and a passenger...don't know how much it cost. That way if you are out you could pick up a chick
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfwS-...eature=related
                              Last edited by djrolling; 11 Jul 2010, 3:58 PM. Reason: fixed video link

Comment

Working...
                              X