Vegas hotels - wheel-in showers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas hotels - wheel-in showers

At some point in the future when I get some damn vacation back I'd like to go to Vegas, never been... but when I travel (which is rare) I really like to get a room with a proper wheel-in shower. Any of you travellers know of any Vegas hotels that have accessible rooms w/ wheel-in showers?

most of them do. just ask the hotel when u call to make reservations.
    http://www.dsportsman.com

Comment

We stay at the BELLAGIO they have awesome bath setups.

Comment

We just spent 4 nights in Vegas at the new Holiday Inn on Flamingo - they have very nice handicap rooms with huge bathrooms, including a roll-in shower. The shower has a pull down seat in if it you are able to transfer. The only glitch in the room that might be an issue for some is the bed seemed a little high - my boyfriend can push up to transfer, but the bed would be too high to use with a transfer board. The best thing about the room was it wasn't very expensive. We've had problems finding accessible rooms at the moderately priced hotels, but know where we'll be staying in the future.
        Kimber in SoCal
        Wife to Tom, T12 incomplete since 1988

Comment

Originally posted by xiamenmom View Post
          We just spent 4 nights in Vegas at the new Holiday Inn on Flamingo - they have very nice handicap rooms with huge bathrooms, including a roll-in shower. The shower has a pull down seat in if it you are able to transfer. The only glitch in the room that might be an issue for some is the bed seemed a little high - my boyfriend can push up to transfer, but the bed would be too high to use with a transfer board. The best thing about the room was it wasn't very expensive. We've had problems finding accessible rooms at the moderately priced hotels, but know where we'll be staying in the future.
          The RIO has accessable suites 48 a night during the week

Comment

Working...
          X