Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I carry a handgun concealed in my chair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we can't have that!

Originally posted by addiesue View Post
    I have worn an ankle holster but it interferes with wearing cute dresses and sandals. hehe Am I the only girl in here?
    Dave do you ever have skin issues from that?
    I hope nothing interferes with you wearing cute dresses..or sandals..lol
    Never let life discourage you - everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.

Comment

what is a concealed carry course? Im assuming your not in good old washington

Comment

Originally posted by outdoorsman View Post
        what is a concealed carry course? Im assuming your not in good old washington
        In my state (and most I think) it is a course that you have to take before they will let you apply for a concealed handgun permit. Not 100% sure on washington laws, but here is a start... http://www.ehow.com/how_2058755_get-...ed-weapon.html

Comment

here is a pic of what a carry when I am riding my spyder and have my aerostich jacket setup with a custom holster my friend did up, he make holsters and this is the first version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLuFevNCeQc
          I am existing right now, I would give anything to live again.

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
            I use one of these: http://www.ebags.com/case_logic/mobi...ELAID=26874697

Sits under the seat, it is great.
            I liked it so much I just installed one on my zra I keep in the car. I'm gonna carry mine in the zippered pouch. My CAMERA that is

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

more with it mounted on the chair
              and it is built good for about 25 bucks, shipped

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

Just thought I'd show what I've been doing for the last month or so since I got my permit.

Nobody's seent it yet, and this way even if I get separated from my chair I've still got it.

Comment

Hey funk what state are you in? Do you get a permit because you're in a chair? Thanks

Comment

all I have to say is I hope you're not quad

Comment

Originally posted by funklab View Post
                      Just thought I'd show what I've been doing for the last month or so since I got my permit.

Nobody's seent it yet, and this way even if I get separated from my chair I've still got it.
                      You have a safety on that thing? You bend or something the wrong way and you'll shoot your ass (literally).

Comment

Originally posted by funklab View Post

I tried an inside waistband holster like that and it was really uncomfortable. I can feel down to my waist and I have some hypersensitivity right about where my pants waistband is. So it felt like it was always poking me. I still haven’t found a real great solution. I usually just keep it in the pouch that is on the front of my cushion. As long as I keep it unzipped I can get to it pretty quickly, but like you said, if I get out of the chair its still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee1 View Post
                          I tried an inside waistband holster like that and it was really uncomfortable. I can feel down to my waist and I have some hypersensitivity right about where my pants waistband is. So it felt like it was always poking me. I still haven’t found a real great solution. I usually just keep it in the pouch that is on the front of my cushion. As long as I keep it unzipped I can get to it pretty quickly, but like you said, if I get out of the chair its still there.
                          Yeah, I'm complete, well above the waist, so I can't feel any discomfort down there. I check my skin everytime I take the holster off, and it doesnt even leave any red marks like my shoes do on my feet when they swell, so I figure its not doing any damage.

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
                          You have a safety on that thing? You bend or something the wrong way and you'll shoot your ass (literally).
                          Safety? What safety? I don't need no stinking safety.

However you are absolutely correct if I bend over the wrong way, draw my pistol, point it at my ass and pull the trigger firmly I could well blow my ass off...

Comment

Working...
                          X