Who wil win the hockey match today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christopher View Post
    Hockey? Some of those passing plays could win gold in figure skating! Tic tac toe tok boom!
    I'm enjoying it. By looking good I meant at least they are scoring--something I feared they wouldn't do. Who cares how good the game itself is? It can suck--they just need to win the damn thing

Comment

Okay I admit I am really starting to feel very bad for Nabokov now. Would be nice if his team could help him out just a bit.

Comment

It can suck--they just need to win the damn thing
        We'll just have to agree to disagree then.

6-1? This is gonna be worse than Germany.

ETA ok ok 6-2
        www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by christopher View Post
          We'll just have to agree to disagree then.

6-1? This is gonna be worse than Germany.

ETA ok ok 6-2
          Would you rather it be an awesome game that Canada risks losing?

Maybe the goalie change will help. I hope not

Comment

That 7th goal was pretty. Classic.
            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Canada rules. Good hockey. rdf shoud chip in some tips to USA. Miller is not alone. Canada is mounting. Russia is breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                That 7th goal was pretty. Classic.
                Russia say hey.

Comment

Awesome evening. Besides the hockey win, there were 4 Canadians medals. All won by women

Tomorrow night, Canada vs US for the gold medal in women's hockey. That should be a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by orangejello View Post
                    Awesome evening. Besides the hockey win, there were 4 Canadians medals. All won by women

Tomorrow night, Canada vs US for the gold medal in women's hockey. That should be a great game.
                    US and SUI now - maybe 11 more figure skating medals to Nort America (US and Canada).

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
                      US and SUI now - maybe 11 more figure skating medals to Nort America (US and Canada).
                      Only one more figure skating event left (women's). So at the most, 3 loon medals to be won. Maybe 1 to Canada. Probably none to the US this time.

Why are there no Norwegian figure skaters? I didn't see any here at these Olympics. Is it not popular there? Svindal could do this.
                      Last edited by orangejello; 24 Feb 2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

We are no loons orange,

Seriously, we don't have none ice-halls to brag about, bad stuff although living on the north pole! But I remember living in Canada - had a family then - me and my wife (spouse also from Norway) took our two kids to all hockey and skiing arenas. Got sci'ed somethime thereafter, so now all is just a dream/(mess).I, she and all doing fine now though. Fine as such. I do. Doing good I mean, for them too.
                        Last edited by Leif; 25 Feb 2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Leif, interesting piece on the KHL. But what happens when the Russian mafia is taken down a notch. Those astronomical salaries the KHL is paying is certainly not from gate revenue or TV revenue.
                          I was waiting for friends outside the Russian Pavilion early last week and there were some pretty shady looking characters going through the VIP entrance. It won't be a happy bunch in the morning.

Comment

US vs Canada today in women's hockey for the Gold. Let's hope it ends up that way in men's hockey, too, on Sunday. We both win tomorrow, the men will be playing for the Gold.
                            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

My younger boy has really caught the hockey bug. He's been out at the park for a couple of hours almost every day since Christmas skating with his friends. We'll have to enroll him next year but Jeez it's expensive!

OJ, yeah I would rather have a good game that we could lose. Tomorrow's match against Slovakia could go the wrong way if Halak stones us like Miller did. If not, it looks like another date with the US!
                              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                                US vs Canada today in women's hockey for the Gold. Let's hope it ends up that way in men's hockey, too, on Sunday. We both win tomorrow, the men will be playing for the Gold.
                                3:30 Pacific. Great hockey. Pure skill because the hitting is eliminated. Don't get me wrong. I love the physicality of the men's game, but you don't see headshots because the women concentrate on the basics of hockey.

Go Canada!

Comment

Working...
                                X