No announcement yet.

Who wil win the hockey match today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent game ... the looks on those US faces though ...

Yay Canada!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Wow, i've never watched hockey, but this was a exciting game
      congrats to canada
      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
        Excellent game ... the looks on those US faces though ...

Yay Canada!
        yep, i teared up some when miller got his silver
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

best game only way it could have been better is the ohter guys won. Good game Team Canada. Oh now I have to learn the word to the Canadian National anthem have lost worst bets.
          T6 complete

Comment

rdf said it! Perfect ending to a great Olympics. A hockey loss would have been unbearable.

Women's hockey gold, men's hockey gold, now for the sledge hockey gold!

Comment

Haha, Michael Moore on Twitter:

1) Damn Canadians. They already have universal health care and live 3 yrs longer than us. Now they get the hockey gold medal, too? No justice!

2) Huh. Next thing u know, they'll be pullin their troops outta Afghan, limiting campaigning to 8 wks & making college affordable for every1.
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Live celebration on Robson Street

http://www.livestream.com/bcmclivechannel

Comment

Working...
                X