No announcement yet.

NFC East '09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is, what uniform will our opponent be wearing?

Thanks for the good wishes, we will need them.
    Originally posted by rcechser View Post
    You would play the second lowest seed since Philly would be the #2 seed. #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5 so whoever is the lowest, #1 plays you get the next lowest seed. Good Luck!
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
      The question is, what uniform will our opponent be wearing?

Thanks for the good wishes, we will need them.
      You will be at home for sure, you need to wait a few weeks if you are lucky enough to get the #2 seed.
      Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

Check out the Eagles website intro: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.html
        Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
        Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

yaaaaaawwwwwwnn......... ya'll STILL talking about football???? Thought the season was over...heck, was trying to find out when the draft is...oh wait, there are some games to be played, and this thing called "playoffs"??.....what is this phenomenon ya'll speak of?

Comment

Sorry GB. But hey, your team will have a whole new staff in place next year. They might go places. I like Zorn, I lived in Seattle early in his career. He was treated poorly by Snider, and I hope he can land an assistant job somewhere else. I still think he's head coach material.
            Originally posted by graybeard View Post
            yaaaaaawwwwwwnn......... ya'll STILL talking about football???? Thought the season was over...heck, was trying to find out when the draft is...oh wait, there are some games to be played, and this thing called "playoffs"??.....what is this phenomenon ya'll speak of?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
              Check out the Eagles website intro: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.html
              HaHaHa! That makes me wonder how many other funny intros I've skipped pass at the Eagles website.

Did you get that #46, Jon Dorenbos, long snapper, is a real life amateur magician?
              Last edited by Foolish Old; 31 Dec 2009, 6:46 PM.
              Foolish

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                HaHaHa! That makes me wonder how many other funny intros I've skipped pass at the Eagles website.

Did you get that #46, Jon Dorenbos, long snapper, is a real life amateur magician?
                Lol, yeah, I read he was a magician on another website. Too funny. I've always skipped the intro too. Not anymore.

Thanks!

Comment

Giants are really mailing this one in...FedEx Overnight Express. Cowboys can forget about a #2 seed.

Green Bay? Green Bay? That's the game on Fox where I live, not the Cowboys game. C'mon, man!! I'll have to go out into the -21 temps to the bar, or watch it on the Internets again.

Thanks!

Comment

Man what a romp on the Giants.

Bummer you get the "wrong" feed. Whoo, -21, think it'd be the computer for me. <says he as he watches his big screen> Tough choice.
                    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                      Lol, yeah, I read he was a magician on another website. Too funny. I've always skipped the intro too. Not anymore.
                      i think they should have put david carr in a little sooner, like two weeks ago, but their season is over now, reorganize

and they have the cowboys/phili game on here, there was a little bitch since this is redskins terriority, and alot of people wanted to see redskins last game
                      We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

I hate Dallas. They are crushing us and with every bone in my body...I hate Dallas.
                        And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

The one and only bright spot in this game is that it looks like we won't have long to wait before we either get a shot at redemption or an end to our season and our misery.

We definitely got outplayed today.

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
                          I hate Dallas. They are crushing us and with every bone in my body...I hate Dallas.
                          Foolish

Comment

Dallas played tough, and they're a different team than last year. Romo is more of a leader, check him out actually yelling at his players once in awhile, etc. You didn't see that in years past. He's also very improved at reading defenses and adjusting at the line. Eagles didn't come with the all out all game blitz package, so I'm thinking they're saving some of that for next week.

Next week will be a hell of a game. Cowboys need to win a playoff game, big time.

We shut the Eagles out today, first two-game stretch with shutouts in Dallas history.

Thanks!

Comment

If no redemption...I want blood.
                              And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

it doesn't look good for the cowboys next week, they're on a high right now, maybe tooo high, hope they don't forget the eagles can bring it hard, should be a damn good game next week
                                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                                Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X