No announcement yet.

NFC East '09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Cowboy's fan but something in me wanted to see NO and IND run the board. Fingers crossed for the Colt's !

Comment

Boys played lights out last night. Hope that's not the team that is in Dallas when the Birds play them. Saints D just couldn't get a stop on third down, and the offense didn't score enough points to overcome the defensive weakness. The dropped pass in the end-zone was a gimme.

Birds looked decent against San Fran. The defense is starting to look like a typical Philadelphia D. McNabb is the key on O. The Birds are hard to stop when he's on a roll. Hard to complain that he doesn't have any other weapons. They look really decent in both the run and pass. The O line is finally gelling. Special teams are making big plays. It's fun to watch when they play like they did today.
      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

New Orleans lost just for the sake of it.

Comment

Shaun Suisham Signs; Cowboys Let Go Of Nick Folk
          IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys signed kicker Shaun Suisham Monday evening, and released the slumping Nick Folk.

Suisham, a 27-year old in his fourth NFL season, was 18-of-21 for the Redskins this year, but was waived by Washington after a missed 23-yarder cost the team an upset of the New Orleans Saints on Dec. 6. Suisham had big misses on Nov. 22 as well, in the one-point loss to the Cowboys, with kicks sailing wide from 39 and 50 yards out.

Folk had missed at least one field goal in six straight games. After the first five, he received at least a slight vote of confidence from Wade Phillips, but not after the sixth, a 24-yarder he bounced off the upright late in the fourth quarter of Saturday night's win in New Orleans. The miss, reminiscent of Suisham's versus the same team, could have cost the Cowboys the game, and maybe the season. On Monday the Cowboys auditioned several free agent kickers, and discussed their options at the position before settling on the former Bowling Green kicker, Suisham.

Suisham actually broke into the NFL with the Cowboys in 2005, spending much of the season of the team's practice squad. He made three of four kicks in the final three games that year, and spent three more weeks on the roster the next season.
          More

Sad to see Folk go. I hope he can turn it around and have a productive career down the road.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

San Diego is looking tough to beat in the AFC right now, the NFC is still up for grabs Philly is playing good, NO just lost for the first time, Minny and Brett are having there problems. You don't know which Dallas team will show up as with the Gaints they looked great last night although it was against Washington.Only 2 weeks left then the playoffs start.
            Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

The Charger's were heavily questioned for taking Keading with such a high draft choice and ended up with the most accurate kicker in NFL history. His 52 yarder to beat the Bengals would have been good from 62 yards.

Joe

Comment

Man.......my Redskins are killing me!!!!!! This is must be the reason God invented beer........As usual, will hafta wait till next year (again)

Comment

Originally posted by graybeard View Post
                  Man.......my Redskins are killing me!!!!!! This is must be the reason God invented beer........As usual, will hafta wait till next year (again)
                  and they go against cowboys this weekend, hopefully will be a good game
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

Still, you must hail your 'skins. Daily!

Comment

The Skins always play their bitterest rival tough. It'll be a heck of a game Sunday night. I hope the Boys can pull it off, they need a win to keep their playoff hopes strong, but Zorn and the Skins have nothing to lose, and will play like hell afire, Imo. Good luck.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by melodiclogic22 View Post
                        The Charger's were heavily questioned for taking Keading with such a high draft choice and ended up with the most accurate kicker in NFL history. His 52 yarder to beat the Bengals would have been good from 62 yards.

Joe
                        Chargers are smoking hot. I can't believe their December record with Rivers at QB. No losses. They seem to be the class of the AFC, I doubt Indy can beat them.

The NY Giants seemed to have mailed it in today.

Saints blow a 17-0 halftime lead to lose in overtime to the Bucs.
                        Last edited by rdf; 27 Dec 2009, 5:08 PM.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post

The NY Giants seemed to have mailed it in today.
                          agreed, was very disappointing, you could look at the guys and they just didn't want to be there
                          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                            The Skins always play their bitterest rival tough. It'll be a heck of a game Sunday night. I hope the Boys can pull it off, they need a win to keep their playoff hopes strong, but Zorn and the Skins have nothing to lose, and will play like hell afire, Imo. Good luck.
                            what heck of game BoB lol, the skins didn't bring crap today. Our Cowboys played well and thats all that matters Yay!
                            A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

yeah good game now if they can just keep it up

Comment

Now this Sunday should be a heck of a game.
                                Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Working...
                                X