join my ccc fantasy football league with live draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• join my ccc fantasy football league with live draft

Welcome to ESPN Fantasy Football. Your care cure league has been successfully created. We hope you enjoy all the great free features and content we offer, like auction drafts and updated in-game player cards.

Click below to start inviting friends to join care cure:
    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=107414

password is; spine
    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

it is free
    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

Comment

Is it CFL

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
        Is it CFL
        lol

Comment

draft 8/23

Comment

ok, I give up. How do I sign up??

Comment

Im definitely interested. I love fantasy football.

Comment

All go to ESPN and sign up for fantasy football. You basically open an account with a password and a name. Then look up our league that I made called '' care cure''the password is- spine -

Comment

All it will be great to have a league where we can trade, talk, and enjoy the football season. And yes we can even talk smack.

Comment

I'm in. Did one last year and screwed the season by not properly setting the schedule. Be happy to do it without being the league manager this year.
                    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

I can't sign up are you guys full yet. I am down for some fantasy football...

Comment

Originally posted by GoTWHeeLs View Post
                        I'm in. Did one last year and screwed the season by not properly setting the schedule. Be happy to do it without being the league manager this year.
                        i want drama, trades back and forth,back room deals, backstabbing, complaining cursing helping each other, dialogs, calling out. fun!

Comment

8 spots left. no draft till beginning of reg. season so injuries and great rookies known! com' mon guys!

Comment

Dont be scared...
                            Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                            X