X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob sayin hi any other trikers

hello all first post
    im a T6 complete and i ride a motorcycle trike oh and im in the UK
    have we got any other triker's on the boards ??

yes, c8 in virginia, you deal any over there with hightower any?
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

hi there brucec nice looking trike you have there
      i like how your chair fits on !!

here's acouple of pics of my trike
      ace cafe london

Last edited by cyclops12; 06-29-2009, 01:35 PM. Reason: pic no work

Comment

Welcome cyclops, good to see ya riding. Once you have the equipment adapted to a bike, it sure beats the hell out of driving a car doesn't it.
        I ride an '09 Harley trike. I'm a t-9 complete.
        If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
        http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Comment

http://www.southwesttrikes.com/stallion.htm

id love one of these. getting in would not be easy, but man it looks so cool and fun.
          welcome to cc by the way. I trike but no motor.

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post

id love one of these. getting in would not be easy, but man it looks so cool and fun.
            Dayyum! That is sweet!

Welcome Cyclops. Nice bikes all.
            "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Before I bought the Harley I was looking into one of these. There's only one dealer here in Minnesota. Took one out for a test ride ( couldn't drive it, no hand controls) and it just didn't have the motorcycle feel to it. It was just like riding in a car. Very nice rig to operate though.
              If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
              http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Comment

[quote=cyclops12;1062932]hi there brucec nice looking trike you have there

ace cafe london

Hi,
                I was looking into a company in Canada that would build me a Hyabusa Trike. I thought it would look really good so thanks for the photos it helps. Could you give me the name of the company that built it for you.
                I know that my sister will disown me - after she beat the hell out of me - because it was my black and purple hyabusa that I traded in four years ago next month for the TiLite.

Geoffrey

Comment

[quote=Geoffrey;1063271]
                  Originally posted by cyclops12 View Post
                  hi there brucec nice looking trike you have there

ace cafe london

Hi,
                  I was looking into a company in Canada that would build me a Hyabusa Trike. I thought it would look really good so thanks for the photos it helps. Could you give me the name of the company that built it for you.
                  I know that my sister will disown me - after she beat the hell out of me - because it was my black and purple hyabusa that I traded in four years ago next month for the TiLite.

Geoffrey

geoffrey, if you were referring to me when asked about building it
                  click on my name and look in my albums, look at the one that says my trike build
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

used to be a vw trike a company called one of them stallion
                    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Welcome! Nice trike! Looks fun.

Comment

First off thanks for the warm welcome one and all

Freedome92 thats one sweet ride you have there mate , those seats look very comfy
                        also love the colour , and yes beats a car anyday of the week
                        ive been in the chair for 12 years now after a bike accident but i missed rideing almost as much as walking lol so had to get a trike [ been rideing since 8 years old 41 this year ]

Jody that does look a lot of fun

Geoffrey go for it mate you WONT regret it lol
                        the place i had my conversion done is in Wales and i like you got the bike first and coversion second
                        they will ship anyware in the world i believe ,give them a call they are very nice people and will help anyway they can
                        linky
                        http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/
                        here's a list of some of the mods they done for me

converted into trike
                        independent fully adjustable rear suspension.
                        custom built wheel chair rack
                        chain quaife differential with reverse built in
                        gi pro/tre [ Derestricted ]
                        kliktronic push button quick shifter
                        dual brake levers
                        blueflame dual port cans
                        and a couple of more pics for you with the wheelchair rack off
                        i take it off if im just out for a ride and i aint got to get off

Last edited by cyclops12; 06-30-2009, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom92 View Post
                          Welcome cyclops, good to see ya riding. Once you have the equipment adapted to a bike, it sure beats the hell out of driving a car doesn't it.
                          hey freedom, is that one of those new hd factory trikes? or aftermarket?
                          looks great
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom92 View Post
                            Do you ride with your chair, if so do you have a pic set up I had one order but let it go for a few months would still like to have it by fall.
                            Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

buy a spyder, does not tip like a standard trike. I have drove my cage once in the last 2 months. Have the wheechair mounted on the back. have about 19k into the 09 se5 and mods for the handicrapp stuff on it. have about 10k in miles. I can do double the posted, and there are tons of aftermarket stuff if you are into touring. I would check into it, I have had also had landing gear on my zx12 and it was too dicey on the road.
                              I am existing right now, I would give anything to live again.

Comment

Working...
                              X