NASCAR Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Fantasy

Does anyone want to do it again ? Last year only 3 of us lasted with several originally strting and I kept forgetting a few weeks. ARGH.

Thoughts? we used FOX. I'm game for change!

By all means I do not watch NASCAR. Although I can name several drivers. But you can count me in if you set one up. At this point, I don't even have the rules nor the scoring of fantasy NASCAR. Maybe I'll have beginners luck!

Comment

I will do it again, I would just hope the people that do sign up will follow through at least the first segment.
      Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

When I was in high school I went to an automotive troubleshooting competition for Ford at Firebird Raceway where they do dragracing and road course racing. After the competition was all done, they put us into Ford Taurus SHO cars with race car drivers driving them. Now let me explain something to you really quick about these cars. They're not the standard Ford Taurus, they are Ford Taurus is on steroids. They had a Yamaha engine in them that put out over 300 hp bone stock and would handle this like a professional race car. Then to top that off, they had racecar drivers driving them. It was crazy, going around that road course track at over 100 mph. I sure do miss those days.
        C-5/6, 7-9-2000
        Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

Clown, what does what you have to say have any relevance to fantasy NASCAR?

Comment

A lot more than anything you have to say. What kind of racecar experience can you bring up. I was just trying to throw an example of what it felt like but if you know something better, throwing your two cents or else shut up and let people speak their own words without you being some kind ...
            does anyone else here my me telling that story?.
            C-5/6, 7-9-2000
            Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I said I was going to participate if there was a fantasy NASCAR. You on the other hand go babbling about nothing. Re: racing cars, street racing was my thing before it hit mainstream. So there you go clown.

Comment

i enjoy hearing about peoples experience's - i see no harm in talking about race related stuff on a nacscar thread.... buddy you did not even start this thread so just chill baby.

ryan, you can clown around with me anytime.......

Comment

i'd be up for it again...I got sidetracked last year and was one of the ones who dropped the ball early on...I stuck through the entire season year before when a few dropped in & out mid season(Betsy )...I sucked last year...was a crazy year...hope this year I can play and keep up...
                  'Chelle
                  L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Sure I didn't start the thread, but I am staying at point with the thread's agenda. So back off you clown number two.

Comment

I am in tell me how and what to do. By the way GO Jr. 88
                      T6 complete

Comment

I miss when Nascar actually looked like stock cars...like the 80's Monte Carlos, Thunderbirds, etc. Everytime I see it now you have to read what the car is supposed to be it seems, so I dont watch it for several years now.

SHO Taurus...I remember those. Interesting cars. And street racing...yep, fun times back then. Nothing like a couple hundred street racers behind the International Ampetheater and Doty road (Chicago scene). Nothing like that now, but back when dinosaurs roamed the earth... lol

Comment

I did not drop the ball mid seasonm Michelle, that was you! lol

well, what do you think is there enough of us interested?

Comment

I created a private league called : Carecure and friends

send me or post your email and I will invite you. Otherwise to join, go to leagues, Carecure and friends, and password: nascar.

Here is the web url: http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/auto and sign up. Its free.

Rules:

This innovative fantasy racing game brings together the excitement of weekly driver selections, the satisfaction of strategizing around the clock, and the thrill of playing your "ace in the hole" at the perfect time. You will accumulate points based on your drivers' real-life performance.

Overview

The game is divided into two 18-week segments. Select four drivers on the circuit that you think will perform the best in each week's race. Choose wisely as you can only select each driver a maximum of four times during a game segment.

Points are earned based on the qualifying and finishing position of each of the four drivers that you select plus any points earned based on improvement from start to finish position for each driver.

Season

FOX Fantasy Auto Racing is a weekly game that begins with the Daytona 500 race on Sunday, February 15, 2009 and runs through the Ford 400 race, which is scheduled to take place on Sunday, November 22, 2009.

The season is broken down into two segments. The first segment begins with the Daytona 500 race (February 15, 2009) and ends with the Coke Zero 400 race (July 4, 2009). The second segment starts with the LifeLock.com 400 race (July 11, 2009) and runs through the Ford 400 race (November 22, 2009).

Aside from Week 1, in order to be eligible for a week, your entry for must be received no later than five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled start time of qualifying for that week's race. In the event qualifying time is delayed or postponed entirely, the deadline to select drivers will remain the original scheduled qualifying time and will not be extended. In order to be eligible for Week 1 your entry must be received no later than five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the Daytona 500 race (4:30 pm ET February 15, 2009).

Comment

just joined the league
                              'Chelle
                              L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Working...
                              X