Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunting Pictures - Show your "Stuff" - Hunting stuff that is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that grange...well i havent had much luck either i have saw 3 bucks this year but i was road hunting and i have to get outta the van to shoot so needless to say they got away one was a monster havent saw him since..but i killed a doe on a wheelin sportsman event at 150 yards..and missed one at 330 yards i saw a bunch of deer but only killed that one. there were 5 hunters at the event and we killed 8 deer there where 2 bucks killed but they were all small but i still got late muzzleloader so maybe ill get another one

Comment

Originally posted by deel90 View Post
      ..but i killed a doe on a wheelin sportsman event at 150 yards..
      Eric told me she choked to death on an apple when you bullet went whizzing over her back. He said when they got her back to the DOF office, there wasn't a mark on her!
      "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

yea right lol just wonted to thank you man for everything you have done for me and everybody else..

Comment

Originally posted by deel90 View Post
          yea right lol just wonted to thank you man for everything you have done for me and everybody else..

Anytime my friend.
          "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh Boy... I had a great time in the hunting blind last night. I saw a really beautiful young 8 pointer and he walked within 20 yards of my blind. Never knew I was there. He is a non shooter buck on our hunt club. Too young! But boy is it fun to watch them that close. I do admit it is quite hard not to pull the trigger but we are seeing great benefit from the management program we have in place. It was too dark to get a picture. He did not come out until right at dark. I watched him for about 8 minutes. Boy thats fun!!!!! Anybody doing any good in the deer woods this year?
            L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X