shooting pool/billards from my chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shooting pool/billards from my chair

I played on Monday night my first game of pool in my chair. I have been part of the local women's league for about 11 years now. It was great to be back but it was also bittersweet.

Does anyone have any tips on how the shoot? I shot a lot from the side and just straight on for breaking. I have a T8 level injury. Thanks for your help.

Kathy
    Last edited by momo3; 11 Nov 2008, 11:58 AM.

Maybe if I renamed the title pool shooting tips? I know that there are people out the in the CC community that can help me. Please!!

Comment

Yes I thought it was going to be about swimming pool transfer tips.
      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Changing the title didn't help did it?
        If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

I'm T5 complete and have shot pool for years. I don't have any tips, you just have to find a way that works. Brakes help, but my chairs usually lose their brakes in short order, so I usually play without them. Now that's a trick

You might think of using a bridge for those shots that are hard to reach from your chair. I was pretty good pre-injury, and still can beat some good players when I've got my game on. I'm glad you're back to playin
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X