Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

olympics 2008 .

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    where are the vb bootie shots, show me the money. those two should do playboy, great natural athletic bods
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

    Comment


      Michael! Amanda Beard may not want you and think you're disgusting, but you're amazing to me. Call me!

      Comment


        My mom said, ''too bad he's not cuter.'' I laughed. Toddie, all you see is $$$..





        Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

        If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

        Comment


          cool olympics ....let`s see how will be in england 2012.....

          Comment


            I'm worried that someone somewhere is planning something right now - not good - for the Olympics in London. Like in Munich.
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

            T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

            Comment


              HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSS!!!! USA mens indoor volleyball just won the gold.. awesome!!! Congrats fellas.





              Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

              If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

              Comment


                china 1
                usa 2
                romania 17
                great games .....
                205 national teams....

                Comment


                  Originally posted by adi chicago
                  cool olympics ....let`s see how will be in england 2012.....

                  Don't forget Vancouver 2010

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Van Quad
                    Don't forget Vancouver 2010
                    Hell yesssssss! I will be there. Except, I will be chanting... Go USA! Hockey that is. Hopefully there will be no 12 year olds competing. HA!
                    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
                      My mom said, ''too bad he's not cuter.'' I laughed. Toddie, all you see is $$$..
                      I don't know. I think I may be in love. He's a 10 to me, despite his crooked teeth and speech impediment. He's simply adorable, lovable and totally HOT! You can't always go by me, sometimes I'll find more endearing qualities in someone with noticeable flaws more so than the model on a magazine cover. I've seen models who made me question the fashion industry, and also seen a smalltown guy who was a bit homely by Hollywood's standards, but quite sexy in my eyes.


                      MARRY ME, MICHAEL!

                      Comment


                        All I can say is we are(Slovenia) the 3rd country with most medals on population.
                        That's got to be worth something,a?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                          I don't know. I think I may be in love. He's a 10 to me, despite his crooked teeth and speech impediment. He's simply adorable, lovable and totally HOT! You can't always go by me, sometimes I'll find more endearing qualities in someone with noticeable flaws more so than the model on a magazine cover. I've seen models who made me question the fashion industry, and also seen a smalltown guy who was a bit homely by Hollywood's standards, but quite sexy in my eyes.


                          MARRY ME, MICHAEL!
                          Guess it wasn't a speech impediment after all. He was bombed!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X