College Football 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff View Post
    Because I can, duh! I'm not putting Ga. up on a pedestal.. When are you going to accept that USC is NOT
    # 1.. or even # 2?
    errr what does the bcs poll prove? and Im making myself look like an idiot? who says, you? right. lol

Comment

It didn't happen like I or many others thought it would but yes, I'm good

Now that it's all over but the crying and recruiting, you guys should give the arguing up. It's just a game... a game which the SEC team usually stomps the team from the other less talented conference. Eat it.
      No human society, present or past, has lacked music. Music is therefore one of the very few human universals, which puts it on the same level as food and sex.
      Fredric Lieberman

Comment

Originally posted by Imight View Post
        wtf. why are you even quoting me? my post has nothing to do with florida particularly. it has to do with college football in general.
        Because you laughed at Fla. losing to Ole Miss, but yet they won the title. A true LOL is USC's loss to who?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by Imight View Post
          errr what does the bcs poll prove? and Im making myself look like an idiot? who says, you? right. lol
          USC couldn't handle Florida.. hell, they couldn't handle Bama if they played.. The Pac-10.. laughable.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoso View Post
            It's just a game... a game which the SEC team usually stomps the team from the other less talented conference. Eat it.
            Imight just can't accept the fact that USC wasn't there.. lol.

Comment

It'd be nice to see the playoffs from this seasons teams. Woulda been a helluva show.
              No human society, present or past, has lacked music. Music is therefore one of the very few human universals, which puts it on the same level as food and sex.
              Fredric Lieberman

Comment

I agree.. I hate the BCS. It'd only make sense to have a playoff system.

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff View Post
                  Because you laughed at Fla. losing to Ole Miss, but yet they won the title. A true LOL is USC's loss to who?
                  err I laughed at my own team for losing to the beavers.

right. we'd lose to bama and florida. uh huh. we'd also lose to utah. yep.

*cough

Comment

Working...
                  X