Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivica Rod
    don't know, ha i love you
    ha i love you as well ....rememmber that i am straight...lol...
    ps.what kind of beer do you drink?

Comment

whiskey and hein
      http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Comment

Originally posted by Ivica Rod
        whiskey and hein
        holly molly dont mix them man...headaches and hangover the next day....
        i never mix drinks and i`m ok the next day...
        my favorites heineken or becks.never on an empty stomach..
        ouch russia scored against greece .

Comment

What a feeble play by the Greek goalie...cant imagine the talk in the locker room..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C
            I think the Swedes will do well and the Russians will be heading home today.
            Ah just the opposite for the results. But, John ws riht, what was the goalie thinking!!! Man your post!
            www.cawvsports.org
            The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
            We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Comment

today romania vs holland ......who will win?we will see .my pulse will go nuts today....is the last chance to qualify ...

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                today romania vs holland ......who will win?we will see .my pulse will go nuts today....is the last chance to qualify ...
                I told you Romania had a chance in the group of death! I want to see them go through.
                C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino
                  I told you Romania had a chance in the group of death! I want to see them go through.
                  thanks paul..i will watch the game ...the game started now....

Comment

i am sad...the best team must win...bravo holland and italy...

Comment

With the knockout rounds next, I still say the Dutch and Spanish are the teams to beat, with Croatia still a strong maybe....BUT...the Russians are showing some starch by nailing the Swedes to the crossbar. Didnt think Russia could actually play at that level. Cant wait for the next games. This is one heckuva tournament...

Comment

I agree with you graybeard - this tournament is turning out to be a really good one. It's hard to see the winner at this stage. I want Spain to win, but it's really up for grabs at this point. Last night's performance by Russia was terrific - the second goal was sublime. And they could have had at least a couple more. The quarter finals could be nail-biting affairs!

Comment

sorry about croatia ivica ...the turks won.what a game yesterday .....

Comment

Wow.....the Russians are playing out of their minds. You can tell they are getting more confident. Never thought they'd roll the Dutch that way. The Turks?????? How crazy is that? Congrats to the Turks! As I've said before, this is one great tournament.

Comment

Russia was unbelievable, I guess their coach has some to do with it; he has a pretty good track record. Russia vs. Germany in the finale? Maybe Russia will win this time too

Comment

I put £20 on Russia to be champions at 28/1 before the tournament started. I'm definitely supporting them now!
                                C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Working...
                                X