Oxycontin and upcoming surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arndog!!!!
    btw , 3 years laTER, WHAT DO YOU THINK//// I THINK IT IS A GOOD TIME FRAME for surgical outcomes
    cauda equina

Comment

Jon, if you're willing to share, I'm curious about the answer to dej's question, too.
      It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Hi Dej and THC. It is strange to see a thread resurrected by .... a spammer? It is a bit trippy to read this because the past 9 years post SCI have been one surgery after another.
        I am just recovering from major abdominal surgery with intestinal obstruction with an incision from the pubis to the xyphoid.... Why don't they just install some velcro??

Interestingly, I am experiencing the issue of chronic pain with the overlay of acute abdominal pain , acute surgical pain, and opiate management. The whole thing has been almost more than I can handle but not quite.

Surgery was May 12th so I have 1.5 months of recovery under my belt. I must have lost 30% muscle mass. Tough to build it back up and return to where I was.

Dejerine - I believe I do have that morphogenic powder in the titanium cages when they went anteriorly for the 2nd stage of the 2 stage posterior and anterior fusion.

Metroguy - It seems to have healed well. I am very glad I had it done. I am fused solidly like a rock.

What makes you ask, Dej?

THC - I am so glad that you are back posting...
        arndog

Comment

Dej, dog, thc, sent pms
          Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
          don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Working...
          X