Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Spinal Cord Stimulatior

Hi!
    I'm a student currently researching on "spinal cord stimulator". I was wondering if anyone here could offer me some general information on it or direct me to websites where I can this information. Also, is there a difference between Network Spinal Analysis and the Spinal Cord Stimulator?
    Thanks for your help!

do a google on tens units
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

SCS have nothing in common with tens units
      cauda equina

Comment

hello I have a SPINAL STIMULATOR and have had it since FEB.2003 ,it has given me the most relief out of anything instead on a pain in my bottom and shotting down my legs , I get a tingleing ,there is a battery pack sewn right into my bottom in the fatty area so you don't feel it and I have a remote control that I can control the strength up or down and on or off mine is made by Medttronics I love this and the battery pack will last 3-5 years , they have a good web site MEDTRONICS.COM check it out it sure was worth it for me ,they do a 14 day trial if you don't get 50-70% improvement they remove it , I would recomend and body with sci to at least look at there web site and maybe talk to your DR; DRANZ good luck with your reaserch it's a really good site , it can help all parts of the body ,look into it ;LBUSH
        Last edited by LBUSH49; 28 Oct 2006, 8:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X