Valium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valium

I take 10mg 4x per day. Our insurance in my office jumped to $177.00 per week which I can not afford. I put the kids on Peach care. The Valuim does not help. The question I am asking is - are there any natural methods (besides pot). I have not read a thread on this yet.
    Thank,
    Matt

Matt,
    Exactly what are you hoping taking the Valium for?

I'd have to agree with you, paying that much for your share of insurance is really hard to pull off. I wish you the best of luck; it's scary to go without.

Comment

I have beeen taking it for spasms. My spasms are not the jumping type, they contract. I have been taking Valium from the start(at a lower dose) and here I sit @ 40 mg per day. I only take them now when needed like on a late in the work week.
      Thanks,
      Matt [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Been using valium for over 20 years, less and less. What I noticed is the morning after I take valium the spasms are worse in the morning then when I took the drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Cris:

Been using valium for over 20 years, less and less. What I noticed is the morning after I take valium the spasms are worse in the morning then when I took the drug.
          What do you do now? for spasms? I am not taking any now and my feet are cramped up. Makes it hard to transfer.
          Thanks,
          Matt

Comment

I take Valium occasionally for pain and it does work for me. About five years ago I stopped taking all pain medication including aspirin.

PN
            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
            --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
            ––Paul Nussbaum
            usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

i took it for a week for spasms 3 times daily...5mg. it had me so sleepy 90 percent of the day. help the spasms. but im throught with it.

Comment

Working...
              X