No announcement yet.

Cannabis fails in chronic pain test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I believe it will work for some people and not others , just like any medication , BUT they did not say in the study that it was smoked or in pill form either. Just about everyone that I know that has taken the THC pills like marinol have not had even a difference in fealing from it. And from all of the information that I have read or watched there are so many types of chemicals that is in a plant that that are just taking out the TCH thinking that is what we need for it.There are so many ways of taking just the natuaral plant that I cant see any difference in just adding it to a cooking or brownie. Or just use a vaporizer so you dont get the tar and smoke from it because of the weaker lungs.
    I just think that there are too many ways to get the full effects of marijuana into you system and also so many different strains of it now that the medical comunity is just taking the wrong attitude toward what they are doing just so they can sweep it under the rug for us and keep it as a class 1 narcotic. I am just so surprised at how they have come up with these numbers so they can keep it a class 1 drug and concider it the same as taking heroin. I dont know of any Dr personally that would rate med marijuana the same as heroin or cocaine and a "gateway drug"
    I am really thinking of becoming some type of activast for florida because we have so many people that can be helped in my opinion with the occational use of the right dose of marijuana..
    Here is what I am finding from research on this so called drug..
    1. MARIJUANA is NOT ADDICTIVE
    2. YOU CAN NOT OVERDOSE ON IT
    3. It has been HELPING people for centuries.
    4. Yet alcohol abbuse kills thousand per year and cost tax payer MILLIONS in medical bills.
    And can go on but getting tiered of typing the same stuff over and over that I am sure that you have all heard before.It just seems that when you look back at the whole picture it has nothing to do with marijuana itself it has more to do with money than anything, legalize it , tax it, and see how much money it will generate.Look how many people will be out of jail for selling a joint, dont get me wrong I do NOT want to open up the jails system and let the peopl who deserve to be there out, I highley believe in the justace system. But look how many jobs and how much reveneue has been brought to the states that allow it to be grown and sold, also statistics show that the pot crime rate is down since legalizing it.
    OK I am getting off of my soapbox for now , thanks for listening and start doing your own research as well..
    Gary
    T-10 ,,1980,,

Comment

The "for profit" prison system wouldn't want it legalized. Less prisoners equals less profits. The private corporations that run our prison systems have lobbyist to help ensure there are as many laws as possible with the longest harshest sentences as possible to ensure their stock holders a return on their investments. There's too much money invested in weed being illegal. Only makes good business sense in a truly capitalistic society. Just think of all the income generated for local police just from class 3 misdemeanor tickets. Legalizing weed would be like the housing bubble busting.

a google search.. for profit prison industry lobbyists

a video.. Rachel Maddow: Exposing Private Prison Industry Role in Shaping Arizona's Anti-Immigration Law
      tom

Welcome to The Flat Earth Society

Comment

Private prisons for profit not justice

Da Lurker!

You said it as it is. Most Americans are unaware of this move towards privately owned prisons. This also brings lobbyists into Washington to as you say, "to help ensure there are as many laws as possible with the longest harshest sentences as possible to ensure their stock holders a return on their investments."

Welcome to the new America that began this massive alteration of Democracy with the Election of the first Bush.
        Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Its funny that "the land of the free" has the highest prison population in the world.
          c3/c4, injured 2007

Comment

It works great for mine as well!
            Injured:10-16-04
            C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
            Blog:
            http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
            Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
            Progress:
            http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
            My drawings:
            http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1wn View Post
              Its funny that "the land of the free" has the highest prison population in the world.
              Add to that the US has the most laws on the books and turns out more new laws per year than any other nation...and it is not hard to get the sense that the word 'freedom' has somehow been redefined.
              "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Oxygen is a gateway drug - every drug abuser inhaled oxygen before any other drug. Ban the gas!
                Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                  Oxygen is a gateway drug - every drug abuser inhaled oxygen before any other drug. Ban the gas!
                  I'm addicted to O2.
                  If I don't get a hit I swear I'll die.......

Be Big,
                  AMAC
                  L4/L5 CES

www.DRAFT.cc
                  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1024602574

Messages from Alan Maccini and are produced utilizing voice recognition software. As a result of this on occasion a misrecognition of a word will occur and while spelled correctly will result in an unintended word appearing. We apologize for any errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarkus View Post
                    I'm addicted to O2.
                    If I don't get a hit I swear I'll die.......
                    Funny, but I DID get addicted to O2 and still crave it when I get upset. It was pretty interesting being on monitors and watching my body's reactions to stressful, or upsetting news. Sticking the oxygen tubes back in my nose brought my body back to "normal" even when my mind was still freaking out... I actually get a rush of 'craving' when I smell newly opened oxygen tubes.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
                    - Barack Obama

Comment

Ssssshhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Working...
                      X