Accidental overdoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, in the name of heaven! [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

john, i popped up your post simply so i could say "hi"...i didn't realize that it was from 2002 [img]/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif[/img] ...i'm so sorry [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] ...i have no idea why it went south after my reply [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img] ...his was the third reply! [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] wad! [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

love u, alice [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

joy
    "You've got to learn to love the little things in life in order to be happy, like a sip of whiskey in the evening or a beautiful morning sunrise."
    ~Gus McRae, "Lonesome Dove"
    "Now, the only healthy way to live life, as I see it, is to enjoy all the little everyday things, like a sip of whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, or a cool breeze on a hot day." -Gus McCrae, from Lonesome Dove, by Larry McMurtry

ChloeMagazine
    AccessibleProperties

Comment

Originally posted by joyt:

oh, in the name of heaven! [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

john, i popped up your post simply so i could say "hi"...i didn't realize that it was from _2002_ [img]/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif[/img] ...i'm so sorry [img]/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif[/img] ...i have no idea why it went south after my reply [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img] ...his was the third reply! [img]/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] wad! [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

love u, alice [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

joy
      "You've got to learn to love the little things in life in order to be happy, like a sip of whiskey in the evening or a beautiful morning sunrise."
      Joy, I'm glad you bumped it. I waited a year and a 1/2 for somebody to see it!Now it's in the40's. Hell, Brian's not so bad I enjoy a little difference of opinion and anybody who thinks we should legalize M/J is okay in my opinion.I was in a crappy mood that day anyway.Bye Alice. WR

Comment

Originally posted by imnomis:

Metronycguy

Thank you for the definition of tricyclics. Funny how an anti depressant could make someone depressed about being confused. It's a good guess that he won't be trying that pill again.

mrsnomis
        (spouse of imnomis)
        i would give the 10 mg in evening a try , the 25 mg may have been way to much. i had good results with 10mg, when really bad pain took 20mg. but usually only 10mg worked well with neurontin., it really works very well , and the confusion sleepiness will be quite a bit less.
        it has very good pain relieving properties for a lot of people,
        cauda equina

Comment

Hell, Brian's not so bad I enjoy a little difference of opinion and anybody who thinks we should legalize M/J is okay in my opinion.
          Originally posted by whiterabbit11:

Your not so bad yourself, congrats on your career, Im just a dumb farmer that bust his ass for little money and not much respect from the city people. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut, The world already labels me a wheelchair person, I dont need to be labeled a pothead by wheelchair people.
          If people want to take man made FDA drugs that have been around 5 or 10 years that kill thousands every year then a herb made by God that has been used safely for 5000 years with no deaths so be it.
          Next time ya take a bite of your hamburger think of me , could be from one of my cows that drank from the crick I pissed in.
          B

"Cannabis can be used on an episodic but continual basis without evidence of social or psychic dysfunction. In many users the term dependence with its obvious connotations, probably is mis-applied... The chief opposition to the drug rests on a moral and political, and not toxicologic, foundation " The USA Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy 1987

Comment

Originally posted by whiterabbit11:

Joy, I'm glad you bumped it. I waited a year and a 1/2 for somebody to see it!Now it's in the40's. Hell, Brian's not so bad I enjoy a little difference of opinion and anybody who thinks we should legalize M/J is okay in my opinion.I was in a crappy mood that day anyway.Bye Alice. WR
            u mean marijuana's not legal?!? [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img] oops! [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
            call alice...

joy
            "Now, the only healthy way to live life, as I see it, is to enjoy all the little everyday things, like a sip of whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, or a cool breeze on a hot day." -Gus McCrae, from Lonesome Dove, by Larry McMurtry

ChloeMagazine
            AccessibleProperties

Comment

Mrsnomis, I agree with Metro, try 10 mgs of elavil at night, it works well for me too,I sleep like a baby. 25 is alot and can knock you out. Neurontin works well also and did for me but each dosage increase packed on 5 lbs for myself. I weaned myself off ot it and have chose to not take it. It can take time to regulate a medication and your doctor should help you.

Metro, thanks for the acupuncture advice. I am currently lookng into it locally and want to give it a try.

Brian, I appreciate farmers. My Dad was raised on a farm and I spent my summers there, where I learned so much. I hate labels too or any sort of preconceived ideas, thoughts or notions about people.

My blood pressure was always ,very,very low. It is now high and the doctors attribute this to CP.

Leia

Comment

Working...
              X