No announcement yet.

Moved: CBD discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz Update: I've been so buzzed the last few days that I've noticed when going to bed, I can feel the taint area between my legs expanding and contracting ever so slightly as I take deep breaths. I now notice it when I'm sitting up as well. I kind of laughed myself to sleep the first night that I noticed it because it was just a funny area to notice improvement to sensation. Still not going for jogs down the street.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
      Buzz Update: I've been so buzzed the last few days that I've noticed when going to bed, I can feel the taint area between my legs expanding and contracting ever so slightly as I take deep breaths. I now notice it when I'm sitting up as well. I kind of laughed myself to sleep the first night that I noticed it because it was just a funny area to notice improvement to sensation. Still not going for jogs down the street.
      Marijuana products are treasured or their tendency to increase introspection. I often get insight into my coordination challenges as I fall asleep with the aid of my edible. It has nothing to do with improved nerve function for me, it is increased awareness of what was already possible, but never noticed.

Comment

Buzz report: I've had my second dose of vaccine and I didn't want to use CBD just in case there was a chance of lowering it's efficacy. The gains I've noticed in the last few months remain. Something I've noticed as sensation wraps from my back around to my front, I can feel my stomach binder and it's quite uncomfortable. And my toes begin light up like fire now if the circulation in my feet has been too low for too long. Tipping back for a while alleviates the pain.

Comment

If you don't mind me jumping in here, I didnt get any pain relief with CBD oil, which I made myself, in my totally full legal state. My plants probably had about 1 percent thc in the oil.
          But that being said, many people have success with it. It definitely relaxes ones mind a bit. I think it's like Cymbalta, which some people love, but it does nothing for most of us.
          Glad its helping you, NorthQuad
          T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Buzz report: Continue to feel improvements. From neck to toe. I've gained feeling down my entire back to further down my bum cheeks. I can now feel the cool air down my entire back and cheeks when throwing the blanket off in bed when too warm. It's so refreshing. Something I've never thought was funny or entertaining are my spasms. They've been improving as well but something I found hilarious last week is when I was laying back in my chair relieving pressure. I pulled myself away from the seat cushion to ensure full weight off my butt and my butt cheeks began to spasm as if they were clenching and releasing rapidly. But at a pace of about five times per second. I've never been able to feel my bum that well since injury so having finding out the improvement by feeling my bum squeeze together like that had me laughing. Still not jogging down the street but these little changes, as small as they are, have been improving quality of life just that little bit.

Comment

For what it’s worth, my kid is wrapping up a neuroscience PhD and runs across lots of cool tidbits that she shares with Mom. Recently she’s become very excited about medicine in general being customized to the individual. She explained that a given condition isn’t a “thing” but simply an umbrella category. She said what a shame it’s been that in the past, a trial for a treatment that worked in only 10% of participants would be tossed as ineffective. But if for your particular illness as it interacts with your particular genome, that treatment works, then it works. We are on the cusp of knowing, going forward, who will benefit from what treatments. Treatments will be more effective and brought to people more quickly.

I tried various combinations of dispensary medical marijuana oils and pills without success but am delighted to hear of NorthQuad’s success. My home state of CT just fully legalized, including growing, so I’m hoping to try “whole plant” of various kinds in hopes that something might hit just right whether for spasticity, sleep, pain, anything.

Comment

• NorthQuad
                NorthQuad commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!

Yes, fully agree with what's effective for one may not be so with another.

For my experience, I didn't notice even a slightest change of return until several months in of consistent use of CBD. I wasn't using CBD for that purpose as it hadn't even crossed my mind that it may promote some type of healing process. I've learned quite a bit trying to understand how. It makes sense to me if the endocannabinoid system already functions within us as part of healing and maintaining.

Congrats to your kid! Quite an achievement!

Snake oil Buzz Update: Return of feeling over my entire body has continued. A bit more motor function returning all over my body as well. When I work out on my VitaGlide I can get my heart going harder than I've been able to since able bodied. My improved breathing ability actually allows me to enjoy working out more. My lung capacity has improved. With it, the strength of my voice and ability to cough. When I work out, I've always attempted to use my core and legs to gain any possible recovery. Now, I feel little punches to the gut on both sides of my stomach when in the motion and resistance movement that allows those muscle to slightly fire. My legs all through down to my chins and calf muscles get in on it. No actual visible movement but the slight burn is there. The more I workout and get those nerves firing the more return results. My sleep has improved greatly. Pain much lower. Circulation higher. And bowel routine speeding. Thank f.

Comment

Buzz report: This 1mg THC got me so buzzin' I now have enough sensitivity on my butt that I can tell when my ROHO cushion needs no more than 4-5 pumps. I don't go more then two days having it any less inflated than the 4-5 pumps under pressure. Previously I wouldn't notice until the pain was from pressure causing redness and the cushion needing 10+ pumps.

Comment

Buzz Update: So, while this return of sensation and function has been going on, something that was kind of pissing me off was that even though return has gone beyond my knees (we're talking minimal) and basically all over my body, including arms and hands, the neuro pain in my right index fingertip was not being reduced at all. The last two weeks have finally been changing that. And for the last two days, the pain that began a few weeks after injury has been replaced with sensitivity that is still so sensitive that it hurts to squish BUT the mind-numbing frostbite level nerve pain is gone. Using my Vitaglide has become so much more enjoyable due to this change.

Comment

Working...
                  X