Morphine and MJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morphine and MJ

Could anyone tell me if Marihuana interferes with Morphine?

This question has nothing to do with pain pumps or baclofen. Instead of bringing years old posts back from the dead, go ahead and start a new topic with your question. That will get many more eyes on it and potential responses.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I moved your question to a separate thread.

A good place to check for drug-drug, or drug-food interactions is this site. Be sure you search under "cannabis" which is the drug name for MJ instead of marijuana (the correct spelling):

https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Oddity and KLD, Thanks for your suggestion and action. I do appreciate it. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

Comment

Working...
        X