Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opioids being taken away so pain will soon be back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flying View Post
    Yes online. Got some from China, but they were the wrong kind.
    But found a great source in the USA.
    1.5 inch diameter heads.
    It's so funny we are talking about two different plants, lol
    But you can get the other kind of seeds on line as well. But most people out here in legal states, like Oregon, use clones.
    I'm sure I know which plant, had them for decades, self seeding, prolific. I tried harvesting once, but mine never had heads over an inch. Had...now I cannot grow them. For some reason the plants that volunteer disappear without a trace, no leaves, no root, no nothing.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
      I'm sure I know which plant, had them for decades, self seeding, prolific. I tried harvesting once, but mine never had heads over an inch. Had...now I cannot grow them. For some reason the plants that volunteer disappear without a trace, no leaves, no root, no nothing.
      Sounds like you have bugs eating them. Smaller heads are find, and work just as well.
      Dry the plant, stems and heads. Them make some tea, out of it.
      T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Sounds like you have bugs eating them. Smaller heads are find, and work just as well.
        Dry the plant, stems and heads. Them make some tea, out of it.
        Not bugs, I am positive the reason I cannot grow these flowers anymore is because of the two legged rats.

I didn't know the whole plant was useful. I thought you were supposed to just use ripe bud but differently. Don't know, never got there.
        Last edited by nonoise; 28 Sep 2019, 5:43 PM. Reason: a bit of caution
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
          Not bugs, I am positive the reason I cannot grow these flowers anymore is because of the two legged rats.

I didn't know the whole plant was useful. I thought you were supposed to just use ripe bud but differently. Don't know, never got there.
          Sounds like you need some rat traps. Do you grow food as well?
          Yes it's the latex your after, which is the sap of the plant, so it's all through it.
          T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Sounds like you need some rat traps. Do you grow food as well?
            Yes it's the latex your after, which is the sap of the plant, so it's all through it.
            Can't make a trap big enough for two legged rats.
            We grow raspberries, blue berries, grapes and apples, no problems, just those pretty flowers that disappear.
            So if the sap is in the root, that would explain why they take it too, because at the time of the year the plants vanish, is too late for transplanting. Personally I would not trust the root.

Comment

Beer is the only thing that helps my constant T-3 leg stabing fire pain. F the doctors they don't care about people being tortured daily from SCI. Opiates are great until you get cut off thats when you understand what true misery and depression is. Kratom is the only thing that helped with my withdrawals. I usually spend my long nights doing rocking back and forth non-stop like a psychotic as torture breaks me down. Nobody understands what its like living in constant hell and people wonder why I am moody or short on patients. Pain is invisible especially to doctors. One day pain free is all I need.

Comment

Although this is a relatively old post I do have an update. Since this time first the pain from my injury stopped bothering me very often, and then my hip which was chronically breaking for approximately 8 years must have finally decided to remain attached because it finally stopped hurting as well. When o noticed that i tapered myself off of the fentanyl patches without any problems over about 3 months. I did increase my dosage a couple of times because I began experiencing some pain again, but it was short lived and I just resumed my tapering once it was gone. I may not be a normal person when it comes to opiates though, because the only time I ever experienced withdrawals from them was when I was on a high dose of OxyContin where if I was even one pill short I would start to go into withdrawals severely within about 12hrs following the last pill I took, and had to go to the ER for opiate injections, usually dilaudid and sometimes they would also follow that with some methadone. At lower dosages though I didn’t experience any sort of withdrawals aside from my pain being unbearable if I ran out of my pills early, and to deal with it I just pounded gin or jagermeister until I passed out repeatedly until my prescription was filled for me. Basically just an alcohol induced coma.
                Last edited by nauticalmike; 16 Nov 2020, 8:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by nauticalmike View Post
                  Although this is a relatively old post I do have an update. Since this time first the pain from my injury stopped bothering me very often, and then my hip which was chronically breaking for approximately 8 years must have finally decided to remain attached because it finally stopped hurting as well. When o noticed that i tapered myself off of the fentanyl patches without any problems over about 3 months. I did increase my dosage a couple of times because I began experiencing some pain again, but it was short lived and I just resumed my tapering once it was gone. I may not be a normal person when it comes to opiates though, because the only time I ever experienced withdrawals from them was when I was on a high dose of OxyContin where if I was even one pill short I would start to go into withdrawals severely within about 12hrs following the last pill I took, and had to go to the ER for opiate injections, usually dilaudid and sometimes they would also follow that with some methadone. At lower dosages though I didn’t experience any sort of withdrawals aside from my pain being unbearable if I ran out of my pills early, and to deal with it I just pounded gin or jagermeister until I passed out repeatedly until my prescription was filled for me. Basically just an alcohol induced coma.
                  Glad to hear things are going better for you!

Comment

Could someone post or PM me links to legitimate seed web sites? I've searched but am leary most are bogus.
                    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
                    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Working...
                    X