No announcement yet.

Smoke weed everyday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is how I am on these meds , I do take gabapentin but I really do not see any relief from it and often wonder why I both , though I do know if I try and get off of it there will be a ramp up in pain but as I've had others tell me they stopped taking these meds and found their pain was no different.

Comment

The paw one for me too.
      Attached Files
      TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Comment

That's funny, zen! And you've reminded me of something else that now makes me laugh. I had a collection of pots with herbs near my front door. (This was before my sci.) Oregano, stevia, basil, hot peppers, thyme, rosemary, and catnip. But the neighborhood cats would come and roll in my herb garden. So, I had to build a mesh enclosure around and over the whole collection. One day, as I drove away from my house, I saw a cat jump up on the taut top mesh and lie down on it, smiling. Now that I can't get to the herb garden to cultivate it, and the plants are all dried up, cats STILL come by to visit it. It's too bad that we humans can't get that same satisfaction from catnip...since it's legal everywhere to grow it.
        Female, T9 incomplete

Comment

FWIW It has never helped me with pain, but helps with my spasms and appetite. If possible try different strains. High CBD low THC (psychoactive) is much less effective for me YMMV. -ket

Comment

I tried it. It seems to help with my spasm quite well, but does nothing for pain control. One out of two isn't bad. Problem is in NY it is illegal and the Veterans Administration can't prescribe it, even if they acknowledge it works. NY medical marijuana program is cost prohibitive. In my city, there is only one provider to see for it, and the cost is not covered by insurance. It's cheaper to buy off the street than from the sanctioned program. Go figure!
            In time I imagine, it will get approved. In the meanwhile, guess I'm stuck with spasms, pain, and pills.

Comment

Yeah, weed helps with the spasms, sometimes the pain aint so bad. I dont burn as much as I wish I could, we still do drug testing at work.

Comment

Medical Marijuana is finally legal in Florida and it's time to start looking for a Dr that is able to prescribe it. What kind of Dr should I look for? When I look at the list of prescribing Drs there is a big range from Dermatologists to Neurosurgeons etc. I'm wanting it for spasms.

Comment

Originally posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
                  Medical Marijuana is finally legal in Florida and it's time to start looking for a Dr that is able to prescribe it. What kind of Dr should I look for? When I look at the list of prescribing Drs there is a big range from Dermatologists to Neurosurgeons etc. I'm wanting it for spasms.
                  Start with your primary care physician. If you have a physiatrist, try with them as well.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X