Anyone try cbd oil for sci pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flying View Post
    I've recently had amazing results from Kratom, for brake out pain. Kratom is a ground up leaf of a small tree that grows down around the Philippians. But unfortunately the DOJ is trying to make it illegal.
    May I ask where you get kratom? Since it now looks like the dea is reversing its plans to makes it illegal I'm very interested in seeing if it will help with my nerve pain. I just have no idea how to find a reputable source.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

I get it at what some folks call a head shop, you know where they sell cannabis smoking supplies.

It is somewhat like an opiate, but not at the same time. I can't take opiates anymore, because they make my pain really go off. But so far, this has not been the case with the kratom. Sure hope it stays that way.

You can get it online as well, but I like the store, so if there are any problems you have someone to talk to about it.
      T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Thanks. Giving it a shot. Ultram just makes everything worse the next day so I ditched that a while back. Here's hoping.
        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

I am on the state approved program in New York. I take it at night before I go to bed. Nothing spectacular. I was really hoping it would knock me out. Even with 10 mg Ambien and Neurontin my neurogenic and non-neurogenic pain is an absolute nightmare. At the dose I take it runs me about $85 a month. Not exorbitant, but just another line item in the budget which just seems to be increasing every year.

Comment

crags, does CBD work still? have you tried the medical MJ? I am in NY too, but i NY medical MJ seems to be too burdensome, There are certain strains that work on certain pain, and it didn't look like the NY program would have these options since it is edibles only/oils only,
            cauda equina

Comment

Need THC see later thread

https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...=1#post1815530
              http://zagam.net/

Comment

Working...
              X