Lower back injections for neuropathy in feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower back injections for neuropathy in feet

I have had to take opiates for about three years after I developed neuropathy in my feet. My new Dr. talked me into trying injections on both sides of the lower lumbar to block these pain signals. I Had the first one yesterday? I can't tell a thing. Has anyone else tried this option and did you get any kind of relief from it?

I should've added my injury details. I am a C4/5 VERY incomplete. Fell from a tree in 2007.

Comment

It didnt work for me. He wanted to do it again, and said that sometimes it takes a couple tries, but relief can last up to two years.

It worked for someone I know, the first time, but only lasted a month and by the second month was worn off.

I have too much anxiety about the pain the injection caused initially to try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
        It didnt work for me. He wanted to do it again, and said that sometimes it takes a couple tries, but relief can last up to two years.

It worked for someone I know, the first time, but only lasted a month and by the second month was worn off.

I have too much anxiety about the pain the injection caused initially to try it again.
        I figured I would have to have it done every month. It would've been cool if it really lasted up to two years! I got absolutely zero relief from either one of the injections. Totally depressing…

Comment

Working...
        X