Painonline.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painonline.com

anyone know how to get in touch with the site admin.

ket

Never visited that site. Do you actually mean www.painonline.org ??

David Berg, the moderator of this forum used to be associated with that site I believe.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

No. Dejerine was involved, but hasn't been around and hasn't responded to PMs

Ket

Comment

I ran painonline.org for a number of years, but I handed it back to dejerine awhile back. He originally created it in the '90s, but it badly needed help so I offered to take it over, gave it a thorough revamp and added a bit of content. The situation changed not long ago and he has someone else helping him run the .com site, and it was time for the .org site to go back as well. I haven't had any contact with him recently.

ETA: I just peeked at the current version of painonline.org. Looks like they're still using the title graphic I made years ago and the site structure I created. I'm glad the information has been put back out there for people to use again.
        Last edited by David Berg; 01-02-2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X