X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thera plate

anyone here use 1 man if it does what it says I want 1

they use 1 at shepherd for bone denisty

A whole body vibration plate. I'd be interested in one that attached to our standing frame. How does Shepherd Center use theirs for SCI patients ?

Comment

I don/t know but I know the equine verison is all the rage with barrelracers. I am going to ask I was just hoping someone here already knew and had used 1

Comment

These are marketed for bone density improvement, not really pain management. Perhaps you should post in the Recovery & Exercise forum instead of here.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

this is whats on web site I just know a lot of my friend that barrelrace have them swear by them. I know shepherd say bone density but I was just curious

tks

sounds to good I am wondering hpow onearh I could try 1

Home
          Our Products
          Equine
          Human
          Dog/Cat/Mini
          Testimonials
          Contact Us
          Links
          Distributor Opportunities

TheraPlate Revolution

A Revolution for Horses, People and Companion Animals

The Three Stages of Successful Innovative Products

Stage 1 Ridicule

Stage 2 Strong Opposition

Stage 3 Acceptance

Which Stage Are You In?

Click Here For Links to the Science

Human Technology

Option # 1 - TheraPlate Revolution K4 Model

This unit is our smallest human model. Designed for use in home, clinic, gym, chiropractor or doctors office. Can be used for physical training, but is more suited for treatments where the user is mostly stationary. Great solution for Osteoporosis, Rehabilitation, Foot/Leg/Back Pain Management, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Cystic Fybrosis, Chronic Fatigue, Improving Balance, Diabetic & Non Diabetic Neuropathy, Arthritis, Decreasing Blood Sugar/Glucose.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the vibrating plate/easy stand hybrid? I do think it relates to the pain forum for I find that when I stand my pain is reduced and when I sit it automatically jumps right back up.

Comment

Working...
            X