fucking dying tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking dying tonight

Pain off the scale, spasms, fucking tears rolling down my face puking from the pain.

Is it too fucking much to ask for/ get just a break for a couple fucking days.

Think i hit 14 years in August. I can't even remember a day that has not been torture

had to vent, feel like I'm losing it. so fucking tired, and just fucking agony.

Sorry for my fucking appaling language. Was it Betheny who coined

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck

a hairwidth away from the oblivion of 100ml of demerol. but fucking pay a price for that too

FUCK

ket

I was there myself last night with this pain... Ketamine for me it was the humidity and the storm that blew thru last night , correct me if wrong but your just north of me in , i live in pa... yesterday and last night were brutal.. this shit sucking the fucking life out of me

Comment

Yeah sorry for all your shitstorm bud. I'm in CT, still cryin and dyin from this shit.

ket

Comment

Damn man I can feel you. Wish I didn't but I know that kind of pain. Been lucky and had a few good days in a row. Only half my body burning and pain not peaking above a 7. Who'd ever thought I'd call that a good day, eh. Wish you'd get a break too.
        There's always something magic, there's always something true. And when you really, really need it the most, that's when rock 'n roll dreams come true. Meat Loaf

Comment

last night i was 9 in pain unable to wear clothes due to burning hell... Today i'm a 7 in burning hell and uncomfortable to wear clothes
          so i know Kat i feel your pain man...
          i have a vast experience with pain thru out life in many types of pain , buring hell hell pain is the worst and sucks life out of a person..

Comment

freespin

I am trying to post but may be duplicative. Would you please describe what the touch of clothing is like for you. How about sheets and bedcovers?

Comment

Hi. sheets and clothes feel like a rug burn that never stops or like gettting electricuted constantly ..some night or day better then other.. some unbearable...

Comment

dejerine ...sounds all too familiar doesn't it. how long for you now?

ket

Comment

I don't have any words to make it better ... but hoping it does.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

just curious if others would describe this burning with clothes on in the same way.. it's brutal most of the time.. makes buying clothes a challenge , since i no longer look at clothes for how they look .. more how they feel and fit....

Comment

Freespin, I think a lot of that depends on the type of neuropathic pain you have. If you have allodynia, where you experience pain from stimulus that is not normally painful (vs. hyperalgesia which is exaggerated pain to a normally painful stimulus), then wearing clothing or having a sheet rest on the body part can be extremely painful, as can having someone just lightly touch the area. My dad had allodynia from peripheral neuropathy (post-herpatic) on his trunk, and for the last 15 years of his life the only material he could tolerate against his skin for shirts was silk. Cotton, polyester, or wool were not tolerable. You might look at silk long sleeved t-shirts and turtle necks to wear in the winter under other clothing. That helped for him. I bought him silk sports shirts to wear in the summer.

Ketamine, I hope your pain is eased. So sorry your latest treatment did not appear to work at all for you.

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Hi Freespin, Hope it didn't seem I was indifferent. Have this in spades ...Central Pain, along with other manifestations of it you likely have but didn't mention yet. Worth searching CP on the board. I've got some decent posts as a sufferer Dejerine is the brain though, search her posts as well. It is a complicated difficult problem for some, with unrelenting pain that I indescribable and unless you've felt it unbelievable. In addition to the topical burn you mention I also seem to have bubbling acid about 1/4 of an inch below my skin. I wish you peace and some respite, try what there is to try. some get some relief from various protocols, some little if any. PM me if you need a sounding board.

kindly,
                        ket

Comment

thank you both... I had a spinal syrinx that grew from T12 to T7 and had spinal cord shunting and untethering surgery.. before that i always had some neuropathic pain but never to the point where it is now.. I am almost 12 years post injury and 2 years post syrinx..
                          I believe i have both types of pain Allodynia and hyperalogesia...i always have this burning pain and clothes aggravate the pain greatly depending on weather conditions along with other types of conditions..like for how long i have been sitting or how much activity i did before during or after... this pain extremely difficult to deal with or to pin point... have not found any meds yet that help much....
                          I also have and unstable fusion at the moment... and am waiting surgery.. that as well i'm sure is adding to my neuropathic pain.. but i don't expect surgery to stabilize my spine will help much with neuro pain...syrinx did a lot of damage ...

thank you both and kat just keep going and do whatever you can do..this pain is relentless ...

Comment

Freespin

Thank you so much for describing the burning, AND the lightning (lancinating) pains. This is classic central pain. Those who cannot tolerate clothing are said to be suffering SEVERE Central Pain, but of course all central pain is severe compared to normal existence. The worsening with change in the weather is also characteristic. Do you have "muscle pains"? If so, what are they like?

Comment

Bollefen

I am so sorry you are going through this constantly. Painful to read. Hope you have some strength left.

Comment

Working...
                              X