I will be so glad when this pain ends - rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be so glad when this pain ends - rant

At least this isn't burning nerve pain, I can be very grateful for that. But it feels like a big strong guy has his knee in my back and is bending me backwards. It's making me effing crazy. If I have to take a whole Oxycontin tonight I will but it's going to wreck me for tomorrow. If I have to I will though. Jesus I will be glad when this stops hurting. F F F, this hurts!

I wish throwing up made pain stop. I'd be on my knees with my fingers down my throat. Oh fuck!

I thought it might be nice for people to hear about pain ending so .. the pain broke and I can't say how relieved I was. I lay, feeling the pain gone. Just enjoying it being over. I went to bed with extra drugs and only a few times in 20 years have a felt any high from drugs but that night I was exhausted and everything hit just right and I had a little while, while I lay there enjoying the space in between. Don't know what else to call it. That spot where I was in bed, covered up, ice-packs numbing from underneath, drugs hitting at the same time and I had relief. Pain went away late the next day but that night before with that little while was pretty nice. Funny the things I enjoy now. Feeling pain go away is it's own kind of high.

I want to say thanks to everyone who just lets some of us rant about pain. Thank you, it really does make a difference :-)

Comment

glad you are better

pbr
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Comment

you have been blessed enjoy this respite i hope it continues.

ker

Comment

Thanks Ket. This one really hurt but it [I]wasn't[/] nerve pain, so anything is better.

Originally posted by ketamine kitty View Post
            you have been blessed enjoy this respite i hope it continues.

ker

Comment

Working...
            X