No announcement yet.

climate - pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stormy weather on the east coast and the neuropathic hell is brutal tonight... sleep will be a dream tonight..

Comment

I'm dreading the coming winter. The temperatures have already started to drop to the minuses here and my pain has promptly increased. It will only get worse as it gets colder and colder. And I have 7 months, give or take, of that ahead of me.
      There's always something magic, there's always something true. And when you really, really need it the most, that's when rock 'n roll dreams come true. Meat Loaf

Comment

I talked to the doctor about it and they are willing to write the script but I would still have to pay for the card which is $150 and then the marijuana itself which is way outside my price range. If I did that, they would cut my supply of Percocet off which I get for free right now although it's not as effective as smoking pot. I just can't afford it right now. Today my pain level has been an 8/10 for most of the day and any little movement in my body makes my hip wiggle just enough to cause me to make that out cringe. Monsoon season is over now so the humidity and temperature will go down over the next couple of weeks making things much less miserable here. I really do need the break. It's driving me insane and no one where I live seems to understand how bad it hurts
        C-5/6, 7-9-2000
        Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

temperature is cold today and cnp is high... wearing clothes is a problem..

Comment

I woke up this morning in tears. My central pain was absolutely horrible and it's not that much better now. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get my pump adjusted back to the way it was before this got really bad. The humidity was way up the past couple of days. Today was supposedly the last day of the monsoon season here so hopefully I won't be in so much pain when I wake up tomorrow morning. I'm sick of it
            C-5/6, 7-9-2000
            Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

Feel for ya bro... Is there any magic tricks that help take off the edge? For me it's swimming or a hot tub if I'm in the cold.
              I have to leave sunny and warm California next week to head home to Ireland for 2 weeks. Some would say I'm lucky but I feel quite the opposite knowing it's going to be cold and damp, that brick top bed at my Dads, no pool, no hot tub, no hand bike. Fish out of water really but my aunt is ill so I need to go!

Comment

Working...
              X