Spinal Cord Pain Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinal Cord Pain Study

The Translational Pain Research Group at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital is seeking individuals with pain as a result of Spinal Cord Injury to participate in a research study.

Volunteers must:
    -Be between the ages of 18 and 65
    -Be able to make 4 overnight visits to the hospital
    -Have had pain for at least 3 months

Volunteers who qualify for the study will be reimbursed for their time. The cost of travel to and from BWH will also be reimbursed.

For more information please call 617-525-7246 (PAIN) or email PainTrials@partners.org.

www.paintrials.org

Posting

Jim asked me to post this here for more exposure.

Comment

Can you be more specific on what type of pain your looking at?

Comment

id be part of a pain study. I have all the pains. My doctor would love it too.

Comment

Nice folks, I started the process but then started the prialt so my doc advised against it, if the prialt crashes fast i'll rejoin.

Ket
          Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
          don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Have had pain for 3 months...........had pain for over 10 yrs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bollefen View Post
              Nice folks, I started the process but then started the prialt so my doc advised against it, if the prialt crashes fast i'll rejoin.

Ket

good luck with the prialt, thanks for stepping up.
              cauda equina

Comment

We are studying neuropathic pain.

Comment

If anyone wants more info, please give me a call at 617-525-7246, or message me with your number and a time that I can call you back at. Thanks!

Comment

Where is this hospital?
                    http://www.laughwithmecrywithme.com
                    my website & blog

Comment

The hospital is in Boston, Massachusetts. We are reimbursing for travel to our site, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Comment

Think you will be interested in this finding in ChinaSCINet's Clinical Trial. The trials purpose was to test the safety of lithium treatment in people with chronic SCI. Read Secondary outcomes on p 144 and 2nd paragraph on 145.

I believe a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial is now underway to confirm.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Everyone,

We are still actively recruited for our spinal cord injury pain study. Please call or email me for more information. Although we are located in Boston, Massachusetts, we will reimburse for all travel to and from our site. It would be great to speak with you to gather information about your condition.

Call me at 617-525-7246 or email me at paintrials@partners.org

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

Working...
                          X